a little change for me.

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
as of tonight i am asking that anyone on here thinks of me as only another mark VIII owner. i am no longer dealing with anything to do with helping out with parts for these cars. if anyone needs a part or needs to know if we have that part, call my father in law. from now on all i am here is a member with a mark VIII because i :q:q:q:q people over i dont want to have to worry about doing it to anyone else so from now on this is what i want, i am no longer the guy on lvc with parts. thank you for understanding and if you need anything my sig will get you in touch with my father n law. thank you.

You not doin the headlight restore anymore either?

yes i will do that because that is a transaction between me and the customer, but as far as parts, go through my father in law for parts i'm done. if its a service someone wants from me like work performed on their car, or headlights restored absolutely i will do that still.

Them be fightin words. I don't understand why such hard words why not just say I'm not dealing with the mark viii part as I am letting my father-n-law in charge of the business. But hey its your thread. You will still have people come to you for parts why not just have your father-n-law become a member. Screen name buymk8partsfromme or isellmk8parts. I'm just thinking out loud. I know it hard to trust guys that sell mark vii parts. Just joshing you jamie.

i'm on here for the friendships and because i am an enthusiast, he could give a :q:q:q:q less about the mark VIII community, you want him here fine but it will only be for the money he isnt into these cars like we all are. its a passion for me, biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg difference.

sorry to hear that but its understandable, sometimes in trying to help out you get stuck in the middle. glad you will be here. ive delt with your father in law before and likeiy will again

Man... it's going to be tough not thinking of you as the parts guy...

So you think you could ask your father-in-law if he has a part for me? :D

like i said his email and number are in my new sig call him or email him he sits here all day waiting for calls so call away. dont ask me for notta cuz you wont get answered! sorry.

understandable, and i can see your passion for these cars by the amount of time you spend dealing with your own and the time you spent helping others with theirs.

Jamie,
sorry to hear you had a problem. I called you last week and left a message on your cell. I have not heard back. I am working on a friends 93. The compressor will not shut off, not even with the trunk switch. Only pulling the maxi fuse under the hood. The car is slammed. Will not air up. Any idea as to what went south? I also put a thread on lvc and did not get anything. Thanks. Alan
816-682-4563.

Dumb question possibly, but will you still be parting out the cars? Or just doing it for him when he has a car to be parted?

Damn... I havent logged on in a while since my car's been down, but I'm sorry to see that someone's complaining and bitching has driven you to this point. I hope everything goes well for you. I still plan on patronizing you/father-in-law for parts. Hopefully you change your mind someday and get back in the game man. Good luck! Screw the haters man...

it wasnt one person i'm just tired of the whole thing it has nothing to do with any certain one person. and dan, i will take the cars apart still but on my time, no more rushing to get this off or get that off from now on its when i feel like working on it i am :q:q:q:qing tired of not being able to spend time with my wife and kids just so other people can make sure they have money for bills at the end of the month i am not supporting anyone else anymore i'm taking my god damn life back and whoever has a problem with it can kiss my ass!!

LMAO but i totally agree ull always have a friend in the state of NC damn jamie have fun best of luck and take care of home first the rest of us will find ways to get parts and if not we can wait or shoot ur father in law a email ...... take care man much love good night

Thanks for the ideas! I was thinking that the puter was bad, but had not thought that the relay could stick on. Couldn't believe that the trunk switch would not shut it off.

Members online

No members online now.
Back