2011 Lincoln Mark VIII Calendar Entries!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2011 Lincoln Mark VIII Calendar topic. Please post one picture of your Nark VIII. Try to get a good shot with some nice scenery. Members will be voting on your one photo. So make it a good one.

Rules are as follows. All entries must be in by Oct. 15th. At that point, entries will no longer be accepted. A new thread will be start with all entries posted. members are to vote on there favorite 12 Mark VIIIs. The 12 vehicles with the most votes in the given time frame will be in the calendar.

Any questions?

Lets see those HOT Marks VIIIs guys.:cool:

Just realized that all of my good M8 photos are on my personal computer that is packed up and sitting in Florida, I grabbed this one that is on my Photobucket account...

MarkFront.jpg

Here is the picture I want to use but I'm going to retake it next week so it's better in frame and the new parts will be finished and installed by then.
IMG_0697.jpg

I think my cars nice but I don't think it can compete with a lot of your beautiful Marks out there. Ill go a different route, hopefully interior pics are allowed.

imgp0742t.jpg

Hair iz mah subzmishion:

(I have a much higher resolution copy)

IMGP1051.jpg

Hell, I'll submit one...
24823040019_large.jpg

24823040018_large.jpg

...or two. :D I can't decide which one. :p

Nice entries so far. Keep them coming guys. :) Smaller size images is fine. I will need high resolution images for the calendar pictures thou.

Mark 8 offroading!! Nice

How bout just a shot of my new motor on a stand...lol

all i could find on short notice car is dirty and dont have time to
detail and take pics hope people like it

night time mark 005 - Copy.jpg

Members online

Back