wish us luck!

Figured he would have posted something by now.

I am gonna let the cat out of the bag though. They got pulled over while the wife was driving. Aparently the speed limiter dont stop it at 127! :eek:

Just kidding! :p Well she did get pulled over......... just not for going above 127. :D

that sucks! I have probably paved many highways with all the money I paid for tickets:eek: As long as they made it home to their kids is all that counts!!

we made it, we're home, she got stopped because the driverside headight was out and no tag, soon as i handed him the bill of sale and insurance card he gave it back and said have a safe trip, kick ass, that was in georgia, it was a sheriff he was cool as :q:q:q:q, we were about 5 miles from the florida border. the car drives like a dream, all i have to do is throw a strut on the front right, best 1500 bucks i ever spent, i'll post more tomorrow i am dead.

long enough i left my house at 6 am to go to the airport and we got back at 12:30 am 18 1/2 hours i'm exhausted!

I was gonna fly to kentucky to pick up my 98 lsc off another lvc'r but I decided to have it shipped. Good luck with the new ride:)

9 am why am i awake i want more sleepies!!! dan thanks again for all the work on getting it to make it to florida we really appreciated it. i owe you one for sure now, thank god winter is coming, we can tinker in the nice big shop without sweating bullets, winter in the shop is so awesome! now i just need to work out a few quirks with the car, change the leaky strut, slap on 4 new tires, do a little suspnsion work on the front, clean the inside and buff this pig up and shari will have a sweet ride, she loves the car wait till i clean it all for her!!

now we look sick in the head!!!

3blacklscs012.jpg

3blacklscs017.jpg

3 Second Gen black LSCs....... looks like heaven to me! :lol:

I haz teh dammage of teh brain. Whos is teh third ones?

Glad you made it home safe and with no hassles.

DD deserves big time congrats for epitomizing what being a friend is all about.

Hats off to Diesel Dan.

I think that's his father in law?

Glad to see you made it back Jamie, the no-tags thing came to fruition, that's great that he let you go though! Aren't you glad you didn't put your tags on it or do you think he pulled you over because of the no tags?

he already had someone pulled over on 95 south, we went toolin bye with an hid out, he saw that in his mirror as we were coming up, after we buzzed by he saw no tag, he finished with the person he had pulled over and came up behind us 100 mph lol!!! he told us he stopped us because of the headlight out but he then saw we had no tags as we went bye. no biggy though, he was awesome, checked the bill of sale and insurance, ran my wife's license, told us to have a safe trip back to florida. sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!1 that was a cool sheriff, whoever you are out there thanks hoss!

and yes i am very glad i had no tag on it, he even told me that would have been a problem, i had the tag laying on the back seat!

Members online

No members online now.
Back