Finally Some Pics With My New Sentas

mlara1129

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So after much deliberation, and words of encouragement from a lot of you guys, I decided to keep my LS, and do some work to it. Starting with new wheels, as pictured below.

oh and on a side note: I'm not completely satisfied with the way my front end looks, and there really isn't much i can do to it, except maybe a front plate delete, until I can get my LSE bumper. But would anyone be interested in my current front bumper??? It's almost mint, lmk

Anyway here are the pics as promised...

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01675.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

those wheels are gorgeous.
so is the white. it looks amazing. I bet it's a b*tch to keep clean though. Especially at that 100k mark!
Where did you get them from/how much were they?

damn you guys and your 2nd gen exhaust cutouts, i go to do my exhaust friday and the guy tells that even without the tips i still need to do cutouts because theres no room to even do the turn downs that were originally on there (planned on putting tips on later but f*ck it now lol) sorry didn't mean to jack or thread or anything lol i like pic 12 the best

so is the white. it looks amazing. I bet it's a b*tch to keep clean though. Especially at that 100k mark!

thanks man, yea its tough keeping her clean but i enjoy doing it so its not bad.

and i got the wheels from usarim.com under jag wheels. They're also known as Eurotech Wheels on eBay.

Bought just the rims from them for $800 including shipping, and bought my tires from tirerack, cheaper than their wheels + tires package.

damn you guys and your 2nd gen exhaust cutouts, i go to do my exhaust friday and the guy tells that even without the tips i still need to do cutouts because theres no room to even do the turn downs that were originally on there (planned on putting tips on later but f*ck it now lol) sorry didn't mean to jack or thread or anything lol i like pic 12 the best

haha no problem man, and i find the exhaust cut outs one of the most attractive features of my LS's(and all other Gen IIs of course) rear-end lol

you could buy these, they have tires and are real

20's right??

They look good....only thing i would do is chrome them out, and chrome the front grill as well.

Nice, real nice. Calendar shots?

20's right??

They look good....only thing i would do is chrome them out, and chrome the front grill as well.

They look better in silver. A member had them in chrome and they didn't pop as much.

just take off the chrome pillars and put on the new grille and your set!!! really nice!

Nice, real nice. Calendar shots?

They look better in silver. A member had them in chrome and they didn't pop as much.

I much prefer the look of chrome for this type of vehicle.....for a sports car or a import i would do aluminum.

Looks awesome. Definitely need a new grill.

And I agree with the other user who mentioned the photos... Some of those are totally random dude lol.

i agree, but i was thinking of maybe having them painted gun metal when i take them off for the winter.

I think someone else mentioned doing this to their sentas, did you get it done?

Paint the lower grille black. Totally different look for the front end.

lsrain.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back