ok i really need to unload these

Lito Ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
DSC05213.jpg

these must go! somebody make me a decent offer. These are the real deal. NOT replicas. Tires are sucky but still have about another 15k left on them. Seriously need to move these!!

I would suggest putting a price on them. Otherwise, my offer is 600 + shipping :D

They are 20" Jaguar Sentas...im looking at 1000 plus shipping obo

Thats a killer deal. Good luck on that.

A new guy almost sold his LS cause he couldn't find a set of these, where were you man?

He went with replicas so he stayed with his ls.

Thats a killer deal. Good luck on that.

A new guy almost sold his LS cause he couldn't find a set of these, where were you man?

He went with replicas so he stayed with his ls.

he never got back to me. I actually did have contact with him.

Oh ok.

Still got your vulcan?

Oh ok.

Still got your vulcan?

yeahh i want to sell the Sentas to help me get into an Ls again. I dont plan on selling the vulcans unless someone makes me a good offer

Lito what state u live trying to figure out shipping cost nvm just thought of the duty charges forget about it

Wish these were 19s, I have the tires and everything.

What kind of tires? Sell your 19's tires and you buy the 20's with tires :D

yeahh i want to sell the Sentas to help me get into an Ls again. I dont plan on selling the vulcans unless someone makes me a good offer

So you really got rid of both your ls'es?

if anybody is close to me and would save me the trouble and time of shipping them id be willing to part with them for 900 even. I would also be open to selling the vulcans for 1200 even for all 5 wheels.

Damn man, any chance you'll move closer to ca with those wheels? :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back