Semen LSE hump..

i'm really digging that interior trim (wood grain replacement)

Im half and half on the trim. It's okay...Might as well go carbon fiber but the interior is grey so this is somewhat fits the bland grey

Gotta have contrast. This is why I like the interior of some of the BMW M3's... Black leather with red accents... Looks so clean. Complimenting tan with light grey is pretty boring.

WOW! I haven't seen that car in...forever. Nice find.:D

Wonder why they relisted it? I thought someone won it the first time?

There was a reserve the first time. Highest bid was 11,100

If anyone is interested in it but wants to know anything else I'm in the greater Cleveland area and could go and take a gander.

all those mods and couldn't get rid of the ugliest thing the LS uses...those damn amber lenses!!!! fail!

Since it's well taken care of, the amber is real nice and shiny so it looks good, to me. It would however, look better with the side markers painted red and the headlight reflector cleared or smoked.....or with gen2 headlights

I tried to go look at it yesterday...

One of the sales guys said its sitting in their warehouse

Was just about to post how much I am not diggin' it, lol.

Looks so bland inside that car.

I like it, ofcourse they could've gone with a better option for it to stand out more and have some contrast so it's pops, but it's not one of those "WTF is that, why would you do that" kind of thing

Car doesnt look any special to me.

:eek:... You dont think it's nice? It's not a normal LS, it's NICE, rare tail lights, rare rims, rare grille, rare body kit, and it's nice. If you ran into a stock ls and this one, whcih one would you go for, if they were about the same price

Members online

No members online now.
Back