Stock 7 spoke rims $400

LSEning

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Two wheels were replaced under warranty and are in like-new condition. One wheel looks good on the spokes but the chrome has started to separate from the wheel on the back side. The fourth wheel is scuffed and does have a slow leak. The tires probably wouldn't make it out of the driveway. Wheels are in the Indianapolis area. Call Roger - 317-809-1808

Small_1591.jpg

Small_1594.jpg

Small_1596.jpg

Those wheels are worth 14.63 a piece. If I'm right about the current cost of forged aluminum and the weight of those wheels of course.

Where exactly is "New Palestine" ?

No offense but any self respecting forum-experienced buyer will not buy from a member with 4 posts, regardless of tenure.

The wheels are nice-ish, good for the price, and fairly rare. A nice set. Good luck with the sale.

New Palestine is south east of Indianapolis. I'll lurk around this website occasionally, but I really don't have much to offer, so I don't post. I can understand your point, though. Last night I advised the daughter to not buy a Nintendo DSi off ebay for the same reason. I think I've given enough pictures to show I'm being as straight as possible.
My time is spent at a Buell motorcycle board where I'm a regular, but I've made enough mistakes in that arena that I can help out others or I'm still getting help. The LSE has only received new rotors and wheels - the bikes are sucking up too many $$ to consider anything else right now. I should have probably post both of those mistakes at some point, but then you've got someone with only 4 posts that's a complainer. ASA wheels are pitted and EBC rotors didn't hold their black!

New Palestine is south east of Indianapolis, IN. I'll lurk around the website occasionally, but don't have much to offer so I don't post.

I apparently fail at posting on this site,as well. The message above took two tries. I cut it down the second time. Is there a character limit for newbies?
My time is spent at a Buell motorcycle site. I post regularly there, but I at least have something to offer and more to learn. The LSE has gotten new wheels and rotors, but that's about the extent of it. I probably should have posted how those were both mistakes, but then you'd have someone with only 4 posts that's a complainer.
Let me know what you need to feel confident, I'll try to deliver.

He was willing to meet me halfway so is trust him .just need to sell a grill lol

Sorry Roger, guess I should read the whole post (newb move). I Love the wheels, 16's right?

The only thing is the one with the leak will have to be replaced, and the curb rash on the other is pretty bad.

You could always get a set of winter tires and slap on there.

Have any pics of your new wheels?

They are 17's. I'll shoot a pic of the new wheels within the next couple nights. I won't be home until really late tonight. It may be Fri/Sat. They're ASA's that look great from a distance, but they're either pitting or getting chewed up pretty quickly by rocks.
The curb rash/leak are the same wheel. Honestly, I look at this as two wheels that look like they're worth $200 each from an ebay search (admittedly a dated search at this point) and two salvageable wheels for someone that would be willing to put forth the effort.

Members online

No members online now.
Back