Feeler: 2003 Lincoln LS V8 Premium Sport

mlara1129

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm thinking about selling my LS. The LS has been part of the family since July 07, and I think it might be time to let it go. Nothing wrong with the car, I just think its time to move on to something a bit more sporty and likely stick shift, I mean i'm only 20! I tried modifying the LS but the right parts just didn't come along. Like the Senta wheels i wanted for instance but oh well...

The car:
2003 Premium sport, fully loaded, clean tittle, fresh oil change, NJ inspection until 11/2011
99, xxx miles
Exterior and interior in good condition considering age and mileage.

The good:
-Premium sport
-Will install Mclaren grille and having front bumper painted as I am removing the front plate, and painting bottom black, will almost look like LSE bumper.
-DCCV replaced a couple of weeks ago, receipt to prove, 1 year warranty, AC is ice cold!

The bad:
-Clear coat scratch running from front passenger door to rear passenger door.
-Tires will probably need to be replaced by next summer.
-2 minor accidents:
  • one with previous owner, according to carfax it hit a parked car, rear fender damaged, fixed before i bought it, idk how this was possible with parking sensors...:confused:
  • the second accident happened with me at the wheel, some A**hole pulled out of a drive way without looking i managed to stop enough so only the front plate was damaged and the front bumper only suffered minor scratches, all fixed!
Not sure how to price it so just throw me some offers. IM LOCATED IN NEWARK, NJ

***PM OR EMAIL ME AT MBL212@LEHIGH.EDU FOR FASTER RESPONSE

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

the cheap 16 inch alloys, they have new tires on them though, I have a V6 ultimate non sport, I only ride the tire in the winter.

Thats understandable, Just thought I would try. Good luck with the sale, its a nice ride.

more pics

here some more pics...just make me an offer, you never know!

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01347.jpg
Center cap security system lol

Why dont you get the replica sentas from ebay and keep the ls?

the thing is i want the car to be set by the time i start school, and by that i mean, wheels, eibach's, LSE front bumper, and possibly intake.

So I'm torn between putting the money into the LS or selling it and putting that plus the money i was going to use to mod it to get a B5 Audi S4 which would cost about the same and I need the 4 wheel drive :(

but here is a preview, looks like theres rash on that one but its just dirty from the mount, balance and what not...

SentaWheelsPreview.jpg

lincoln center caps are in the mail...oh and can anyone recommend a good wheel lock set?

thanks Andrizzle, and will do...haven't been home in a few weeks so, if i dont have too much homework this weekend ill probably go home, and get my LS ready for pics

im getting real close to buying a car like yours man. I would keep my sentas if that happens and put a mclaren grille on there too...hope we dont end up with the same looking car lol I would go all red in the tails though

lol i have a feeling we will run into that problem...i also have an LSE bumper in mind for the near future so lets hope we dont end up with the same looking car lol

Members online

Back