help me if you can

fuel filter is on the firewall behind the splash guard driver side

you will see a little 4mm stud on the headlight for adjustement

And why you want purple headlight
You want to see anything ?

+1 on purple and not seeing. I had purplish pink fogs and couldn't see at all, but mine were for show, not visibility. And, if u want purple lights jus get hid, just as illegal and still equally no visibility lol

ok well what are some good headlights I dont wanna do anything too expensive but still like classy

My purple against my black looked kinda classy lol also a lil girly, which didn't bother me cuz I was waitin for a good fight lol. Y don't ur fogs work?

not exactly sure but i think the switch inside the car stopped working and i'm not going to pay the $50 from ford when i'm not sure thats it, its none of the fuses i checked them all, oh and my heated seats don't work and when i changed the fuse it work for a couple minutes then blows the fuse

hey bear is it your #5 fuse in the fuse box on the inside passenger side cuz my will blow every time i replace it aswell it effects my heated seats, advance trac stays on,on the message board

2001 lincoln ls v8

My bad Bearsfan. My phone didn't show u posted about the fuses b4 I asked lol. Fekkin blackberry...

yea i say ur better off getting a HID kit they are 10 times brighter....never really did like the bulbs...and some go for really cheap on ebay..i got mine for 50$ plug and play and they look and work great of course im gonna upgrade soon

hey bear is it your #5 fuse in the fuse box on the inside passenger side cuz my will blow every time i replace it aswell it effects my heated seats, advance trac stays on,on the message board

2001 lincoln ls v8

yea pretty sure its #5, heated seats don't work, but advance trac does

Like posted before, it's better to get HIDs than the color halogen bulbs. Even thought it's less light, having a color HID still give out more light than a colored halogen.

And I think the color that give you the best visiibility is 4100k-4300k, closest to daylight, 5000k is the whitest to and still gives really close visibility to 4300k, 6000k is where blue starts coming in and where visibility starts going down.

Why does it says purple hids or the pink looking ones are exotic? I have never seen exoctic cars with purple lights.

i have 5000k and looking straight at the headlight it "looks" blue to me but when i'm driving its white not blue

I guess it depends on what brand you go with.

It's weird, I bought 4500k from ddm since they dont have 4300k to match my stock hids, so I bought fogs and lows to match. I install them and they look more blue than 5000k. I later go back to stock low beam hid bulbs and order 5000k for the fogs and these look pure white, even when looking at them.

thats weird bearsfan cuz if when my mechanic put in a higher fuse just to see it stayed on for a lil bit heated seats worked the advance tran message turned off and the traction light go from staying on all the time to flashing

on first gen LS Heated seat broke with time, and create shotcut in circuit if you look at you LED on you heated seat bottom you will he turned to yellow when he suppose to be green cause my break and I did some research on LVC

if your talkin to me I haven't it started when I put in my stereo so I think it had somthing to do with that but i dont want to take it somewhere cuz I know its gonna be a lot of money

Members online

No members online now.
Back