My fantasy football draft picks. . . Comments are welcomed

blacked03ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So im going to list my pics in order from 1st round to 15th. . . The people in this draft picked very off the wall picks so thats why mine are scattered like this. Comments are appreciated good or bad.

Rounds
1. Frank gore rb/san fran
2. Roddy White wr/ atl
3. Cedric Benson rb/ cin
4. Percy Harvin wr/min
5. Donald Driver wr/gb
6. Matt Forte rb/chicago
7. Matt Ryan qb/atl (I thought a steal at round 7)
8. Shaincoe te/min
9. Jeremy Maclin wr/eagles
10. Rob bieronas k/tenn
11. Jeremy Shockey te/no
12. Broncos Defense
13. Mc Fadden Rb/Oak
14. Berrain wr/minn
15. Vince Young qb/tenn

i dont play fantasy football but overall i think you did good, i really like pick 1-4, donald driver is getting kind of old, cedric benson has potential but can be injury prone, i like matt forte hes young and has a lot of potential but i just don't think this year is his year, i think he needs to develop a little more

matt ryan is definately a steal at 7 to me, not sure who shaincoe is and not a fan of shockey (although he is good just not a fan of him) i would have tried for greg olsen and dallas clark, defense is pretty good of course i'm being bias but if you could have gotten the bears defense it would have been great especially with julias peppers (at least this is hoping all three starting linebackers and starting saftey return for the opener) mc fadden is good i like him

fml why did the bears get rid of berrian!!!! very nice pick there and with vince young i'm not sure about him, is he even going to be the starter?

god f*cking damnit...I hate hearing ppl talk about "fantasy football" it's the f*cking newage D&D....get a real hobby!

Nice picks, here's what I got in my draft: Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Joseph Addai, Justin Forsett, Willis McGahee, Darren Sproles, Reggie Wayne, Roddy White, Hines Ward, Louis Murphy, Antonio Gates, Greg Olsen, Jay Feely, Nick Folk, Ravens D, and Bengals D.

Pete, this hobby pays very well. Winner of the Super Bowl gets paid $600, $300 to the loser of the Super Bowl, $100 to each division winner, and $10 per week to the person who scores the most points.

so it's like a lottery ticket

No because it's not a one and done type of deal. I figured your dumb a$$ wouldn't grasp the concept because you haven't had a team worth a damn around you in years!! Go back to rubbing guys down!!

My draft is on the 7th. I'll fill in my pics at that time. Our league is fairly small (only 8 players) but we are all friends and have a great time of it. Sundays are booked for the season. We all go to the house of the guy with the biggest tv. :)

god f*cking damnit...I hate hearing ppl talk about "fantasy football" it's the f*cking newage D&D....get a real hobby!

A real hobby? Sorry I enjoy football, and if you don't please tell me what you do with your time when monday nights roll around in the fall?

No because it's not a one and done type of deal. I figured your dumb a$$ wouldn't grasp the concept because you haven't had a team worth a damn around you in years!! Go back to rubbing guys down!!

Last time I check Seahawks went to the SuperBowl with the Pittsburg Stealers and woulda won it if not for bad calls by the Refs. What has your state brought to the plate?

A real hobby? Sorry I enjoy football, and if you don't please tell me what you do with your time when monday nights roll around in the fall?

monday I work 9am-930pm

My freetime, spent with family, friends, movies, gym, helping others out, dating, etc etc.....

Last time I check Seahawks went to the SuperBowl with the Pittsburg Stealers and woulda won it if not for bad calls by the Refs. What has your state brought to the plate?

Key word there is LOST!! Nobody keeps up with who lost the super bowl, people only cares about who won. And New Orleans is right down the road from me and are the current champions so you can't say sh!t on that one. So you don't like football and enjoy rubbing guys down all day, sounds like you're gay to me!!

Key word there is LOST!! Nobody keeps up with who lost the super bowl, people only cares about who won. And New Orleans is right down the road from me and are the current champions so you can't say sh!t on that one. So you don't like football and enjoy rubbing guys down all day, sounds like you're gay to me!!

you keep dreaming 'bout that slick. And fyi never said I hate baseball...I'm just more of a man and PLAY THEM. Lol and new orleans.......got what it deserved with Katrina :-D

Thats true about the superbowl comment. . Im from buffalo i should know (cough cough)

you keep dreaming 'bout that slick. And fyi never said I hate baseball...I'm just more of a man and PLAY THEM. Lol and new orleans.......got what it deserved with Katrina :-D

Quit lying because if you work from 9 to 9, like you say, then you don't have time to play any sport. F%ck you on the comment about New Orleans got what they deserve because nobody deserves to lose everything they had to a natural disaster. I bet everything I have that you wouldn't go down to the city of New Orleans and say that sh!t because you wouldn't make it out alive. I guarantee that one!! If I ever meet you, I will personally punch you in the face for making such an ignorant comment like that and wishing such a bad thing to happen to so many innocent people. F$ck you PeteSweet!!

quit lying because if you work from 9 to 9, like you say, then you don't have time to play any sport. F%ck you on the comment about new orleans got what they deserve because nobody deserves to lose everything they had to a natural disaster. I bet everything i have that you wouldn't go down to the city of new orleans and say that sh!t because you wouldn't make it out alive. I guarantee that one!! If i ever meet you, i will personally punch you in the face for making such an ignorant comment like that and wishing such a bad thing to happen to so many innocent people. F$ck you petesweet!!

+1

Quit lying because if you work from 9 to 9, like you say, then you don't have time to play any sport. F%ck you on the comment about New Orleans got what they deserve because nobody deserves to lose everything they had to a natural disaster. I bet everything I have that you wouldn't go down to the city of New Orleans and say that sh!t because you wouldn't make it out alive. I guarantee that one!! If I ever meet you, I will personally punch you in the face for making such an ignorant comment like that and wishing such a bad thing to happen to so many innocent people. F$ck you PeteSweet!!

gimme a plane ticket and I would go down there and say it :-D

Thing is if you live below sea level, you should know the consequences that could be brought due to a storm.....so I laugh because they had every right to live elsewhere. I will also say "I TOLD YOU SO" for those who live in Tornado valley. I have no sympathy for all that was lost in Katrina

And FYI I work 9 to 9 on weekdays, noone said anything about weekends, now did they?

I belong to the summer baseball league as well as play football every 2 years for my old motorcycle group (cycle maybe retired but I still hang out with them)

and here's some demotiv love for u

aids.jpg

yoda.jpg

yo momma.jpg

yo momma so fat.jpg

you.jpg

you2.jpg

you're fat.jpg

box of rape.jpg

car_fire.jpg

QB Drew Brees
RB Chris Johnson
RB Justin Forsett
WR Randy Moss
WR TJ Housh
WR Steve Breaston
TE Kellen Winslow
Flex Laurent Robinson
D/ST Bengals
K Mason Crosby
WR Devery Henderson
RB Laurence Maroney
RB Thomas Jones
TE John Carlson

Brees and Johnson were my keepers from last year (I've had them both for 3 years). Auction draft. I can't believe the other guys didn't outbid me for Moss. I had the least amount of money to start off with becuase of my keepers.

Next year we'll do an LVC league. :D

LMAOL! Damn that was funny...nice good life

Members online

Back