Rotors, calipers, color matched grilles and surround installed

damm that white looks soo soft, yours and Drizzles are my favorites :)

Looks good. I think the rotorpros brake upgrade was the best money I ever spent on the LS.

I know when you change out the rotor, pads, and ss lines you can't see the difference in performance in the lines but when you just change out the lines it made a difference in brake pedal travel and not as spongy feel. I felt it was a worth while $200 upgrade.

I would've liked to have felt the difference in the lines alone, but I can definately feel the stopping power increase. It's more responsive and stops quicker with me applying the same force as before.

damm that white looks soo soft, yours and Drizzles are my favorites :)

Thanks!

Looks good. I think the rotorpros brake upgrade was the best money I ever spent on the LS.

Yeah, it's money well spent. The big brake kit would be awesome, but it's sooooooo expensive. Actually, the guy that I dropped off my ls to build the turbo kit is also going to look into making brembo brakes for us, he also said exhaust. That might be a good alternative and hopefully not as expensive.

is your car lowered ?

Not lowered yet. I bought eibachs on here for cheap like 5 months ago, but kept buying more things without installing what I already had. Soon though, real soon.

Mclaren ftw! car is looking great. i've been putting off buying those SS lines for so long. i was going to get them from the guy that had that group thing going on but i never followed through. it's good to know Ken has them. so you get the 2000-06 ones in the front?

Coming along nicely. Now about that turbo....

On lsk it just says front kit and rear kit. They are the same line for all years.

turbo soon. :zgreenbou

DAM, DAM, DAM:eek:! Man the car is a killer Alax. Great work man, you and me kind of have the same taste. I like simplicity and five spoke wheels. I'll be there pretty soon. I've been lazy on getting my beater inspected so I can put the LS in the shop to get painted. I'm also going to change up my rims again. I have the stock gen 1 wheels like you have right now. I've been thinking about putting them back on once I get the car painted and get some 20mm spacers and roll like that until I decide on some new rims which I have narrowed it down.

Definitely Old thread Rival Week lol...

Alax what black did you use for your mclaren? or is it the color of the grille itself?

My friend used a glossy black on mine, and im not sure i'm completely happy with it. Looking to get it and a few other things resprayed soon, so i needed some help.

Flat black center, matches the lse bumper grille's, which isn't painted

Well I'm not too sure on the process when painting flat black, but either they didn't clear coat the flat black part, or they did this

Googled

Before spraying on the clear coat paint, add a flattening agent to the clear coat paint to reduce the shine and gloss and to create the flat look.

Members online

No members online now.
Back