I spotted an LS in Transformers 3!!

wheres the LS, the car on fire is definitely a Saab, and the closer car looks like it has the gas door on the drivers side (i wish my gas door was on the drivers side)

Those rims certainly look like the sport 17's on a first gen LS. But when i magnified it it definitely has the gas cap on the driver's side so I guess Iam mistaken??? What the heck is it then? A Taurus with those rims on it?

You had me excited. I was driving my LS around downtown a few weeks back while they were filming. I thought maybe I snuck in between some buildings or something. I got some awesome video of guys base jumping off of Trump tower. I have an office at the corner of Wacker and Michigan.

watch in HD and it looks nothing like an LS, those aren't 17" gen 1 rims either.

You had me excited. I was driving my LS around downtown a few weeks back while they were filming. I thought maybe I snuck in between some buildings or something. I got some awesome video of guys base jumping off of Trump tower. I have an office at the corner of Wacker and Michigan.

+1 i was pretty excited to :( you should upload those videos for us

Sorry guys I watched it at work and it was not in HD. They looked like the 17's to me but considering the wheel is only about 1/2 inch wide on my screen I certainly could have been mistaken.

So what is it and what kind of wheels? Not many other wheels are 5 spoke with the little flange in the center of the spoke that I've seen, especially on a Taurus.

where the saab or hyundai sonata

Sorry guys I watched it at work and it was not in HD. They looked like the 17's to me but considering the wheel is only about 1/2 inch wide on my screen I certainly could have been mistaken.

So what is it and what kind of wheels? Not many other wheels are 5 spoke with the little flange in the center of the spoke that I've seen, especially on a Taurus.

:rolleyes: on the left is a hyundai sonata... and the right is a saab

sure its a ls.jpg

Good eye man! It had aftermarket rims, 20's maybe

I saw a green colored gen1 last night on this Trey Songz: this it it (or this is me, idk) show. Had 20's.

And one in the movie "the brothers" I think. With morris chestnut, d.l hughley, shemar moore and one other guy. It was hughleys car

Wow, I've seen that commercial a few times and never spotted that white LS but I think those look like 22's. If you pause it right before it turns 18 you can see it perfect. Look like 22's. Good eye.

LincolninCommercial.jpg

I couldn't get it right on there, but now that there is a picture of it, they do look bigger than 20's

Would'nt it be cool if you one of us seen our car on a commercial or a movie as an extra and we really did'nt know it happened until we seen it or someone pointed it out? I wonder if whoever owns that car is on this site!

Members online

No members online now.
Back