Quite possibly the ugliest LS out there

There's not even any creativity in the "flames".

I just threw up in my mouth....:yuck:

Well that's minute of my life that I will never get back!

So why would they put new speakers and amp in it ("i just paid over 700 dollars for a few weeks ago") if "dont do anything with it anymore but sit in my garage"

asked for chris MONEY TALKS :D

It's ugly, but not the ugliest ls out there. There has been a few uglier since I've been on that I've seen posted on here.

Not, perhaps, the best car to do that paint job on, but it seems to be well done. Not liking a flame job is not quite the same thing as labeling it 'ugly'. It's a classic Hot Rod look---it's just not on a hot rod!

KS

i still think the wide body was one of the ugliest, but it did a 4.6 in it

this is why ghetto people should never own vehicles. Black ppl and hispanic people and spoiled white kids needa stop ruining vehicles.....just because you can...doesn't mean you should!

oh and the fmales each look like MCHammer pants

That's not worth 17gs sorry that is a POS lol, who in their right mind would do something like that to a beautiful LS I know the Italians wouldn't so who could do such a thing? hmmmmm who drives those Honda civics with huge Azz spoilers and under glow and pink HID's??? I think we have the person that is responsible for this absurd well very absurd, and Disrespectful to the LS community lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back