it isn't a grandpa car!!!!!!!!

towncarclownin'916

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I want some performance out of my '91 4.6 signature TC so i can shut up all the ricers and such asking why i'm driving a "grandpa" car at eighteen (i almost feel bad for them, as they know nothing about american luxury) what bolt on's are out there that will give more bang for the buck? :L

i got a 90 and i can allready smoke 90% of the ricers i race lol... u shouldnt need to really do anything just smoke them at the light and when they pull up next to you at the next one roll down your window and say "your car is slow this thing is stock"

KainDTE said:
i got a 90 and i can allready smoke 90% of the ricers i race lol... u shouldnt need to really do anything just smoke them at the light and when they pull up next to you at the next one roll down your window and say "your car is slow this thing is stock"

:I I got a bone-stock '89 Grand Marquis and I raced my buddy (97 Acura Integra with a five speed) on the highway. He had just gotten the car and wanted to impress everybody and show how "fast" it was. He got on the ramp and punched it, and I got on the ramp and punched it, so I was already starting behind him.... I kept climbing on him and easily passed him. When we got off the highway, everybody came over to my car (which I paid $300 for a couple of weeks earlier) in amazement. My buddy said his speedo was reading 117-118 when I passed him. The only mods I have done to it so far is put in police package sway bars. You should be able to eat some rice with your stocker..... :gr_devil:

PI Heads (99+ Mustang GT, 2001+ Town Car, Vic, Marq)
PI Intake with aluminum crossover (solves the cracking problem; aftermarket is less than $200).
Mercury Marauder 80mm MAF/ airbox.
Underdrives
Ported plenum
A damn good tune
A 2.5 inch true dual exhaust with x-pipe and Dynomax's
Longtubes from ADTR

With that combo, you'll see over 300 HP

Black87LSC said:
:I I got a bone-stock '89 Grand Marquis and I raced my buddy (97 Acura Integra with a five speed) on the highway. He had just gotten the car and wanted to impress everybody and show how "fast" it was. He got on the ramp and punched it, and I got on the ramp and punched it, so I was already starting behind him.... I kept climbing on him and easily passed him. When we got off the highway, everybody came over to my car (which I paid $300 for a couple of weeks earlier) in amazement. My buddy said his speedo was reading 117-118 when I passed him. The only mods I have done to it so far is put in police package sway bars. You should be able to eat some rice with your stocker..... :gr_devil:

your buddy actually thought an integra was fast lmao? good job kicking his ass and showing him that ricers are pieces of crap :-D

put some of those NOS stickers from auto zone on it.

i heard those give you like 10 hp per sticker!

Nakoa said:
put some of those NOS stickers from auto zone on it.

i heard those give you like 10 hp per sticker!

*completely fills car up with nos stickers* MY CAR BUST ME THE FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD NOW! lmao good one

I got a bone-stock '89 Grand Marquis and I raced my buddy (97 Acura Integra with a five speed) on the highway. He had just gotten the car and wanted to impress everybody and show how "fast" it was. He got on the ramp and punched it, and I got on the ramp and punched it, so I was already starting behind him.... I kept climbing on him and easily passed him. When we got off the highway, everybody came over to my car (which I paid $300 for a couple of weeks earlier) in amazement. My buddy said his speedo was reading 117-118 when I passed him. The only mods I have done to it so far is put in police package sway bars. You should be able to eat some rice with your stocker.....

I bet his engine was working harder then yours was. I mean for the 97 the Type-R only had a I4.

Black87LSC said:

You know.. theres something about those 89 merc grand marquis... my buddys got one, totally stock.. and it will haul some ass... he used to whip my ass in my old 90 tc.. and theyre basically the same drive train.. baffled me.

i'm running 16.05 at 87.6 mph with my ho powered 86 towncar...........it all started years ago with a decent exhaust system......cant go wrong with that lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back