headliner

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so when i was doing my led swap today i relized how my headliner is falling and also how it has mutple burn holes in it from the previous owner. my question is how hard is it to redo the headliner and also if it is too hard to do myself if i got the fabric how much would it cost for an install ?

The hardest part is dis-assembly. TRUCKS! on powerblock (spike) had something about this. IIRC, you pull the fabric off and take a wire brush to the foam. Then use adhesive to put new foam on and then adhesive again to attach the fabric.

Don't know if the LS can use this method or not..

Can't be that hard my mom used to do the headliners in dads show cars.

Can't be that hard my mom used to do the headliners in dads show cars.

lol i was gonna ask my mom if she would be able to do it shes pretty good with frabrics and sh1t like that if i showed her she could prolly do it

Its not hard, just time consuming to get it out. Once you lay the new foam, it's a matter of adhesive, pull, smooth.. Make sure of no bubbles..

I redid the headliner in my old Taurus with real suede and it only cost me $50 for the material, and $10 for the glue. I used 3M super 77 and it worked just fine. When I did the install, I just put the material right over the factory material and made sure it was smooth. Its pretty easy to do even if you've never done it before.

Members online

No members online now.
Back