00 to 06 Lincoln LS 18" chrome wheels with tires $1000

Sn8kbordin

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2000 to 2006 Lincoln LS 18" chrome wheels. Chrome Dirty Dog with lip model made by Dub. May fit Jaguar S-Type or 2002 Ford Thunderbird. These have 245-40/18 General Exclaim UHP ultra-high performance tires on with over half the thread left. Includes lug nuts for Lincoln LS. $1000 or best offer plus shipping or local pick up from O'Hare area in Chicago.
One wheel touched a curb during parking and has some scratches (close up in photos). Tires are very quiet and comfortable. Do not leak air.
I was getting compliments about these wheels at every fill up from people with Audis and other cars that cost way more than Lincoln LS did.
Email me at adamg8gxp at gmail dot com.
Pictures of them at http://picasaweb.google.com/adamg8gxp/20002006LincolnLSPartsForSale#

SOLD

Last edited:
2000 to 2006 Lincoln LS 18" chrome wheels. Chrome Dirty Dog with lip model made by Dub. May fit Jaguar S-Type or 2002 Ford Thunderbird. These have 245-40/18 General Exclaim UHP ultra-high performance tires on with over half the thread left. Includes lug nuts for Lincoln LS. $1000 or best offer plus shipping or local pick up from O'Hare area in Chicago.
One wheel touched a curb during parking and has some scratches (close up in photos). Tires are very quiet and comfortable. Do not leak air.
I was getting compliments about these wheels at every fill up from people with Audis and other cars that cost way more than Lincoln LS did.
Email me at adamg8gxp at gmail dot com.
Pictures of them at http://picasaweb.google.com/adamg8gxp/20002006LincolnLSPartsForSale#

PM'ed!!

07042010071.jpg

07042010072.jpg

07042010070.jpg

07042010069.jpg

07042010068.jpg

05232010017.jpg

All full size at http://picasaweb.google.com/Sn8kbordin/PontiacG8GXP#

Drag racing: YouTube- White Princess GXP

Drag racing 2: YouTube- Pontiac GXP 13.49 1/4 mile

Last edited:
Thank you Sn8kbordin Great Seller great communications!! Sent me the tracking number for the wheels!! Totally Happy!!
I received the wheels today and couldn't wait to slap them on. Once I give her a good wash I'll take a better pic!!
IMG00088-20100714-1525.jpg

Thank you.

I'm glad someone will enjoy them. They look even better on a black car.

I have to admit they look pretty stellar on black!

I'm going to give her a good washing today so I'll update with some pics later today!! While I was at the Wheel shop I was already getting complements on the wheels!! Thanks again Sn8kbordin!! Now if you had the LSE front bumper I would grab that from you with a quickness :D:D!!

I think I can get the same wheels for G8 in 20" size but I really like to go with staggered wheels this time.

Did you put your 245/45-18 tires on?

No the tires I had on her were 245/45-17 not 18 but next summer I may go with with 245/45-18 instead. Right now I'm loving the ride so I'm going to keep the tires that are on her now!! I'm taking really good care of these wheels. Once the winter comes off they go and the factory wheels come on!!

Here she is nice and clean!!

Looks good! I always liked those wheels and thought about getting them for my car - I'm still looking for some new 5 spokes but can't decide what I want to get this time...

Looks good! I always liked those wheels and thought about getting them for my car - I'm still looking for some new 5 spokes but can't decide what I want to get this time...

Thanks HDDave, I LOVE these rims!! I'm glad I purchased them before anyone grabbed them. Seeing Andrizzle Check it out I just fell in love w/her (LS) all over again!! More things to come!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back