Here We Go Again!!

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, Just when I am meant to go in one direction for my next Gen 2, I get a different opportunity. First I was going to just keep the Gen1 since it is running so well, then, I find this CE #554 for $2500. It has 256k miles on it, converted to springs, front end done. Heat,AC, neon works, sun roof. etc.
112.gif

107.gif

106.gif

111.gif

Then today, I find this 97 with 131k miles on it. It has been sitting for a year. $500!!!:eek: That's it. Just $500! It needs some work. The guy cant start it because the anti theft is engaged. Soon as the key is put in the starter disable is engage, and the security light blinks rapidly. He don't have a remote, He thinks it's a remote start problem. I didn't let on that I know what the problem is. I said I would get it tomorrow. Should I get it? Every single thing I see wrong with the car, I have dealt with before. This car has air bags, and the bags are not airing up, but I have a spare set in my black 98. OPINIONS PLEASE!
000_0028-1.gif

000_0027-1.gif

000_0026-1.gif

000_0025-1.gif

000_0024-1.gif

000_0021-1.gif

000_0020-1.gif

000_0019.gif

000_0018.gif

000_0017.gif

000_0016.gif

000_0015.gif

000_0014.gif

000_0013.gif

000_0012.gif

000_0011.gif

000_0010-1.gif

000_0009.gif

buy the CE

e white car aint even worth taking for parts, its junk
probably a flooded car

Ugh. That white one is trashed. I wouldnt even fugg with it.

Why do people with a Mark VIII ever let it get to the condition of that white one? They should be banned from Lincolns for life! :mad:

The CE at least looks like it has been somewhat cared for.

Man that white one looks horrible. Does the CE have the original tranny?

Buy both keep the ce and fix the easy things on the white on
And sell it for a small profit

The CE only has 183k miles on it. I was wrong on thinking it was more, and I can't jump into another project until I get the 93 sold. I am going to concentrate on the CE. :)

i would buy both, and part the white one to use money to fix the C.E, for $500 bucks, you can easily triple that parting it out, the headlights, header panel, neon, and scrap alone are worth well over 500! just dont get inside it without a biohazard suit on lol that thing is disgusting.

The white one is a turd, but you could always swap in your entire black interior. Sadly a solid black/tan 97 just got sold before I could get it to a member on another site for $500 somewhat local to me that was 10 times better than that white one.

i wouldnt buy that white one to restore and try and sell whole, thats a parts car, it isnt a pretty car we can see that, but full of good parts hell yes, its worth 500 all day long. you can sell the engine block by itself on ebay for $300 bucks. and its easily shippable, weighing only 85 ish lbs once packed, i have shipped hundreds of blocks.

The white one is a turd, but you could always swap in your entire black interior. Sadly a solid black/tan 97 just got sold before I could get it to a member on another site for $500 somewhat local to me that was 10 times better than that white one.

Yeah, that would be me.

i think I'd buy the white one for 500 part it out still try selling your 93 and use the money from the white parts and the 93 to get the Ce. I'd rather have a higher mileage car thats been kept up than a lower mileage car that has sat.

It saddens me that I would have sold my soul for an ivory interior and this douche fugged his all up :(

That car is nasty - def has been wet and humidty killed the interior.. looks like it was pulled from a lake and left in his driveway... Id buy and part it if I had space/time or needed money... but other then that.. stick with the CE - interior is beautiful!!

i would buy both, and part the white one to use money to fix the C.E, for $500 bucks, you can easily triple that parting it out, the headlights, header panel, neon, and scrap alone are worth well over 500! just dont get inside it without a biohazard suit on lol that thing is disgusting.

i think I'd buy the white one for 500 part it out still try selling your 93 and use the money from the white parts and the 93 to get the Ce. I'd rather have a higher mileage car thats been kept up than a lower mileage car that has sat.

agree 100 times over buy both part that white pos and burn the interior. how the hell can people let their stuff get that nasty? the ce looks clean

I have to pull the brakes on all of these Marks :p That trashed Gen 2 will probably be there for another week or two. Too bad $500 is the least he'll take. Now, if I had pre orders for parts off that Gen 2, I would get it. The driver's seat is royally trashed, the rest of the seats are decent. The headlight housings are clouded over, but the HID's work. The neon don't work. Everybody take a look at that car. PM me if you need parts, and if I have enough, I will get the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back