A few pics of LS

Boyoshi

LVC Member
Reaction score
It is a 04 LS V8, this is my wifes car but I did all the work on it, I painted the wheels, grill, and license plate bracket, and tinted the tails. I know it needs to be cleaned a little but let me know what u think bout it.

100_3202.jpg

100_3203.jpg

100_3204.jpg

100_3205.jpg

100_3206.jpg

100_3207.jpg

100_3208.jpg

100_3209.jpg

I put some magna flow on it and I did the welding my self and I ran out of wire to put the tips on. Why is everyone saying black and white, its silver. But thanks for the opinions.

I put some magna flow on it and I did the welding my self and I ran out of wire to put the tips on. Why is everyone saying black and white, its silver. But thanks for the opinions.

Right, I was thinking "do i need to adjust my monitors?"

I like it.

Great job on the paint, how did you do the tails?

Looks good. Painting bumper opening black with make the black grille flow better

The tail lights are painted with a transparent paint, my wife works at a paint store and she makes it, its easy, and cost is bout $10 to do them. I am going to do alot more to it but I own a 98 Ws6 Trans am that I am building right now.

Looks like a police car or taxi cab to me :p

But if you like it that's all that counts.;)

Hmmm I don't know. Im usually a HUGE fan of black rims... these don’t seem to shine and "pop" though. Did you paint them yourself?

I was thinking of putting black 18's on my 02 which is Medium Cypress Green (which for all intensive purposes looks gold 85% of the time) with my 20% tint I figure the black would look hot but now Im not sure.

Tough call though because I don't know what color rims to do now. This Lincoln replaced my BMW so that should let you know I am morally opposed to chrome! I plan on doing a chrome trim delete asap! MAybe theres just too much tire. What size are the rims?

They are 17's and I they shine pretty good when cleaned, it is raining here now and when it dries up I will clean them and the post some pics.

You could paint the brake calipers flourescent orange or yellow to give it that real homemade Autozone look.:eek:

If you're going to black out wheels why not just run some regular rims with hubcaps.

You could paint the brake calipers flourescent orange or yellow to give it that real homemade Autozone look.:eek:

If you're going to black out wheels why not just run some regular rims with hubcaps.

Its my wifes car and she likes black look and ur not the one driving it so don't worry bout it.

Most black rims have a chrome or silver ring.
IMO It would have looked less plain if you had not painted the outside ring
but I'll stop ribbing you about your look.:)

It looks awesome, the wheels just need tireshine... The paint is too fresh against the dull rubber on the tire. Get some tire shine and it will be spiffy!

It looks awesome, the wheels just need tireshine... The paint is too fresh against the dull rubber on the tire. Get some tire shine and it will be spiffy!

Thanks, I will get some on there asap and when it quits raining here I will clean the wheels and put some tire shine on there and take some more pics.

The nose on the car resembles Lew Wallace with his heavy mustache... It would look better if you paint the grill surround body color.....or, maybe just the top portion.

Other than that nice work. Looking forward to the new pics.

Members online

Back