A few more for picture day, hey!

trifelife

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Loving everybody's pics!

pic day.jpg

pic day2.jpg

never know what the light is going to do to that pearl paint lol

Looks good trife, I can see tint and lowering in your future making it even sexier.

Starch, good concept, I dunno about the strips on the bumper, but would be nice to see that come together, also an LSE fascia would set it off well.

Trife I wasnt thinking at tha time but I apologize for throwing my pic on u'r thread, those angel eyes on there? i want some !!

yea tha LSE front end would be very bad A##, just today i thawt of black chrome wheels instead of silver, and the strips are very iffy, any parts store selling the LSE bumper other than lskoncepts? oh and I'm also very interested in that Wings west spoiler

thanks, man those things aint cheep, i think i'll stick with tha spoiler idea instead, hell yea it would look like nice on yours all black, i wish there where more pics of that spoiler so i can photoshop it or atleast more owners of that spoiler with pics on the net,

Nice pics trilife. Did your girlfriend ask you to paint it pink for her? :lol: Mine hasn't look pink in a pict yet.

I like how that looks starch, black chrome would look sick. I saw some black chrome wheels for the first time a few weeks ago and loved them, nice nice nice.

Starch, that two tone looks nice! Execute that!

This car would really benefit from a nice drop. Ain't gonna happen though.

Tint coming next weekend!

That pinkish look was caused by 8:00 am sun. They really did a nice job on this paint. I'm surprised sometimes just how much there is to it. Although I would like to stay out of light that makes it look pink lol

Trife I wasnt thinking at tha time but I apologize for throwing my pic on u'r thread, those angel eyes on there? i want some !!

yea tha LSE front end would be very bad A##, just today i thawt of black chrome wheels instead of silver, and the strips are very iffy, any parts store selling the LSE bumper other than lskoncepts? oh and I'm also very interested in that Wings west spoiler

Starch I'm not one of those dudes who think they own something on the net. Post away!

The Angel Eyes: you gotta do it. They are so nice.

Love the pearl paint, it shifts to so many different shades of white to pink to peach color, sometime matches a vagina, i love it

Nice!
Have you thought about painting the door keypad white too?

Love the ride bro.:cool:

Whattup Rollin? Hey, I have considered doing my grill the same way yours is, kind of a reverse colormatch. I think that would be a bit of a whiteout though, too much. What do you think? I need to just go on and buy a LSE grill and quit being cheap lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back