New pics of the ls

lol only if you go spike your hair, spray tan yourself till your orange, get your shot of juice in, and get ready to pump your fist....f*cking guidos from rhode isalnd

oh no, dont tell me your so infatuated with pauly d, your gonna start describing him, your jokes are so preschool,

here, this should keep you busy for a few minutes....

293.jerseyshore.delvecchio.paul.lc.120909.jpg

oh no, dont tell me your so infatuated with pauly d, your gonna start describing him, your jokes are so preschool,

here, this should keep you busy for a few minutes....

ahhh man THE SITUATION is gettin mad...you got that picture pretty quick did you have that saved as you background?

oo and btw this thread is so preschool and your on it lol...what does this make you??

looks like the old lincoln jealous is back....welcome back buddy...i missed you!!!!
:Beer

Murda, put some daytime pictures of those LEDs turned off. I want to see how you put em on.

looks like the old lincoln jealous is back....welcome back buddy...i missed you!!!!
:Beer

no.... ive matured, but i can relate to how this kid thought his LED setup would blow peoples mind, when you get negative feedback or criticism it can be hurtful, but you just got to ignore it or learn what you can from it.:D

maybe even blacking out the part of the amber that shines where the white LEDs are could make a difference in light output so they look alittle more divided and distinct

I was going to say end the strip when the amber reflector starts but that's a good one too

aint nobody a e-thug...and the way i look at it is if you cant take a insult because of your criticism then dont criticize...if you aint got anything good to say then dont say it cause im not the type to stay shut while you guys talk sh*t...no no no wrong member..."YOU CRITICIZE, I INSULT"

"if you aint got anything good to say then dont say it", sounds like to me like someone wants nothing but pats on their back.
Now why would anyone post in order to receive nothing but good feedback?? If we deleted all bad feedback from this thread it would be less than a page long.

You should think about this feedback. If 90% of ppl here think the look is cheesy, then people seeing your car around town probably do too.

"if you aint got anything good to say then dont say it", sounds like to me like someone wants nothing but pats on their back.
Now why would anyone post in order to receive nothing but good feedback?? If we deleted all bad feedback from this thread it would be less than a page long.

You should think about this feedback. If 90% of ppl here think the look is cheesy, then people seeing your car around town probably do too.

Your right and that's why I keep it going...you talk sh*t and I insult....sound good to me so :) so keep it goin...an the 90% of members that talk sh*t is because you all d*ck ride eachother like "hey bro I like your lights can you do mine jus like yours ill have them shipped right away" or "hey bro I like your grill I want mine jus like yours" or "hey were you get your wheels thinkin bout getting a pair"...and when you look on this site almost every ls looks the same....so f*ck ya I love this site lol :) keep it on with the trash talk and ill keep posting pics :)

Members online

Back