few day time pics of new brakes.

has any one had any issues after installing there cross/slotted rotors!!! mine seem to sweek when i press the brakes
Mine only seem to crack on the cooling holes. :p

They are sending me plain slotted ones for replacements though. :)

has any one had any issues after installing there cross/slotted rotors!!! mine seem to sweek when i press the brakes

I have just slotted in mine and they are fine 99% of the time with a very odd squeal coming almost to a stop. Some pad material will make it worse than others...

see, i knew i had my slots the right way, now i just need to check and see if the veins are made the right way, i always new that slotted rotors mount the way i have mine, so really sapper, the guy who we bought the rotors from has the stickers on the wrong rotors, i saw this years ago and thats why i put my slotted rotors on my car the way i did, exactly like this
how_to2.jpg

and my wheel

newbrakes005.jpg

thank you road boss, once again i knew i was right. YOU have YOURS on backwards.

I doubt either of you has 'em on backwards, as I mentioned before some manufactures make them both ways. It's the internal cooling fins that are the most important...

It is a popular misconception that the slots or drillings in a disc determine the direction of rotation. For an internally vented disc, the geometry of the vanes dictates the direction of rotation. There are three vane types in use:

•Straight
•Pillar vane (comprised of many small posts)
•Curved vane

The first two vane types are non-directional, and can be used on either side of the vehicle. The curved vane disc, however, is directional. A curved vane disc must be installed with the vanes running back from the inside to outside diameters in the direction of rotation. Orienting the disc in the manner creates a centrifugal pump. The rotation of the disc causes air to be pumped from the center of the disc, through the vanes, and out through the outside diameter of the disc. This greatly enhances the disc's ability to dissipate heat.

YOU ARE NOT RIGHT JAMIE!

Jeesus Jamie, the article even says you cant tell just by looking at the slots or holes. It depends on the veins. The veins swoop back if looking from the top. On these Stop Tech rotors the drill pattern is swooped in the same direction as the veins. Your rotors are on backwards!

I can believe that I am correcting YOU. :(

billy bad ass, is that all you can do tommy is come on here and insult everyone?

no I dont come on here and insult "everyone", I pick and choose carefully who I insult as to have the greatest impact.

the big difference here is...I'm and ordinary member.

Unlike yourself who is a vendor here, and the membership reflects a large majority of your CUSTOMER base.

Who the hell are you to mention how "I" speak to people, when you come here spouting off huge posts full of YELLOW CENSOR FLAGS directed AT your CUSTOMERS (past, present and future)?

You've made statements like you people shouldn't even OWN cars.
lol some of you guys shouldnt have a car damm.
( I can dig up several post of you insulting the members/customer base)

you call your customers stupid, with large amounts of words that wont even bypass the damned "censor filter".

its a f-ing car, millions of them get wrecked, stolen,parted out in the us alone every year. its just a car!!!!

-
lately this place sucks, plain and simple, so much bull:q:q:q:q, name calling, finger pointing, and tons of talking down to people like they are :q:q:q:qing idiots,

^i didnt even post in this thread, so dont blame ME
-

dont be a dick bill, you can say whatever you want about anyone on here, just leave me out of it. i'm not asking you to leave derrik alone, you know what i am saying, no reason to be an ass hole to me with comments like that. no one is my buddy, i hate everyone equally.
^ pretty harsh words in regards to your customer base there.."buddy"
-
omg close this off track down syndrome full thread the :q:q:q:q down jesus christ is everyone in here full of adhd no one can stay the :q:q:q:q on track for more than one single post. holy :q:q:q:q i feel like Stephen Hawking after reading this :q:q:q:q.
-
^ damn took a potshot at downs syndrome? ADHD and steven hawking?
wow

-
I don't like it... but I don't like the wood they used in the black interior gen 2's...
you dont like it? you have the same :q:q:q:qing look in yours dip:q:q:q:q.

^ look at how you reply to brandon in a thread where you ASKED for an "opinion"...you ask "what do you think" and the first person who doesn't fall to your knees and swing from your nuts gets ^^

-

Yet somehow "I" am supposed to adhere to some imaginary standards that dont apply to "YOU"? WTF?

yet.. you want to stand on my nuts because I DARED TO "not swing from your nuts" and possibly present a point of view that differs from you.

Well, if I have to swing from your nuts to be considered a friend, then it wont matter to me in the least WTF you OR ANYONE ELSE ON LVC thinks about me.

I WONT SAY you never helped me, as that would be a lie.
you've bailed me out several times Jamie, and I never did, nor I never WILL forget that.

BUT, that does not give you "Carte Blanc" to have me agree with you 100% of the time like some "internet lemming".

I will apologize publicy to YOU, and LVC if I offended you or the membership in any way with my "possible scenario" that just so happened to disagree with your point of view, I say that with all sincerity and honesty.

And.. yeah, I "came back"..and "disagree'd" with you again...deal with it.

Drama. No need for it.

yet, you replied to it.

which means you read it, got to the bottom of it then hit the reply button.

If you "didn't need it, you wouldn't have replied to it either".

omfg tommy, you started this whole thing when i came back and said the fire was not caused by the cruise recall and ford wasnt liable for :q:q:q:q, thats exactly what i said and you flew off the handle saying i was talking down to you, go back and read it, thats is 100% how it started, i had never talked down to you, i never insulted you, and i never said anything bad about you until that point, you came unglued for no reason and because of it i spoke my mind, some of the stuff you posted above was sarcasm, i like brandon and he knows when i am joking with him, you obviously cant distinguish sarcasm from reality, it was you and only you who came unglued, you pissed me off by acting like an idiot saying i was talking down to you, so , i did talk down to you after that. i never had a problem with tommy, and the best thing to do now is ignore each other, you shut up about me, and i'll shut up about you, i am not gonna sit here and go back and fourth like a child because you had a bad day and i pissed in your cheerios. and to sit there and go through all those old posts to find things i said shows me that you really have nothing better to do than to continue arguing with me and blowing this way out of proportion, i wont continue it, so you can sit there and keep talking :q:q:q:q about me if it makes you feel better, i did nothing in gman's post to bring this on, you abviously had a hair across your ass that day. take care buddy.

and the best thing to do now is ignore each other, you shut up about me, and i'll shut up about you,

How :q:q:q:qing FIRST grade of you Jamie.

Screw that, you accuse me of attacking you, when I simply "disagree'd" with you.

SO.. FUG YOU and the HORSE your FUGGING nutsak.

NOW you've attacked.. bitch

like I said before, I dont give a RATSAZZ what YOU JamieALMIGHTY or anyone else around here thinks about me.

and as I said before...
I dont have a room full of customers watching ME act like a child.

(sticks tounge out)

YOUR MOVE CREEP

take care buddy.

Fact....I aint your buddy.

Fact: I WAS your customer, and just look how you addressed me in this and several other posts. ( one of my many valid points listed above)

Fact: guess you only dish out respect when we're sending you money...*shruggs*

YOU DONT SEND MONEY TO ME :q:q:q:q:q:q:q, I AM NOT A VENDOR HERE, I AM A PAYING MEMBER OF THIS SITE, I AM A MARK VIII ENTHUSIAST, I AM HERE FOR THE FRIENDSHIPS, THE HELP, AND TO GIVE HELP, THE MONEY FOR PARTS SOLD GOES TO MY FATHER IN LAW, ITS HIS DEAL NOT MINE BUT YOU KNOW IT ALL DONT YOU TOMMY, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE DONT YOU? DO YOU SEE MY ADD ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN?????????????????????? I"M JUST HERE TO MAKE MONEY LMFAO YOU ARE A JOKE YOU DONT KNOW A :q:q:q:qING THING ABOUT ME PRICK. AS FAR AS YOU NOT ATTACKING ME,

ME:
" the fire wasnt started because of the cruise control deactivation switch. the switch is behind the pass side front tire, that fire was on the top of the motor, unless someone moved the switch to the top of the intake ford isnt liable for , thats not what started the fire "

and now you:

Jamie his car could have easily looked like either of those pics above..had the fire dept not shown up..

And the wires from the cc switch DO GO TO THE FUSE BOX.

but your right, I dont know my azz from a hole in the ground, and of course your ALWAYS correct, so I digress, it couldn't be the CC switch.

Gman MUST have fubared the front end install, possibly cracked a brake line and sprayed brake fluid on the exhaust..or je fubared the stereo install.

no chance it couldn't have been "self inflicted" as what I was getting at.

your right Jamie, "he did it to himself"
go rip the guts out of one of those switches, then step on the brake pedal and tell me it couldnt cause a spongy pedal????

WTF??
I guess you MISSED the part where I said "MIGHT", and "MAYBE" and to VERIFY not to ASSUME...

but your the burnt up car expert, so your right..and I'm never right, so obviously I'm just postwhoring to increase my post count

From this point forward I wont try and help diagnose peoples issues, you can carry that torch buddy.
I dont have time to spoonfeed noobs any more, you'll be fine in that aspect as I'm sure all you have is FREE TIME to spoonfeed noobs.

YOU GO JAMIE!!

OK NOW YOU TELL ME WHO ATTACKED WHO? thats what i thought, :q:q:q:q you tommy you pile of dog:q:q:q:q you are one of the biggest reasons why this website sucks now.
i dont want to be a part of this site anymore with dickheads like you on it, you do this crap to so many people on here you just tear them apart to make yourself fell better about tommy, great way to live your life tommy, grow the :q:q:q:q up. any mod who has the authority delete my account i dont want to be here anymore, since i am only here for making money like :q:q:q:q:q:q:q says, ban me or delete me, sorry to everyone else.

and dont try that tommy is a dick thing with me, you laughed when i wrote that, again that was sarcasm because you pissed someone else off and they called you a dick, post all of it tommy, i said tommy is a dick, then i said so is laser, me, and a few others, dont even try that.

funny thing bill is you agreed the fire started around where i said too but tommy didnt jump all over you and throw :q:q:q:q in your face, only when I disagree he comes unglued.

funny thing bill is you agreed the fire started around where i said too but tommy didnt jump all over you and throw :q:q:q:q in your face, only when I disagree he comes unglued.

dont flatter yourself pumpkin.

Bill get's his abuse via telephone, and I aint nearly as nice to him as I am you.

you laughed when i wrote that, again that was sarcasm because you pissed someone else off and they called you a dick, post all of it tommy, i said tommy is a dick, then i said so is laser, me, and a few others, dont even try that.

I still laugh about it.

And I LAUGH AT YOU, because it seems you've forgotten that I AM A DICK.

I guess it's only funny when I'm a dick to other people, ?huh?

poor Jamie, can dish it out...but cant take it.

poor pumpkin head

Can someone just get me a good deal on those bad ass wheels please???

I emailed them, they never email back lol...Figures

no tommy i did see that but your insults , comments and the way you responded to me, YOU were the one who was talking down, i never talked down to you ever. its all there right on the screen you totally blew up on me and insulted the :q:q:q:q out of me for absolutely no reason so thats all i am saying about it, i'm done with you, and as soon as the mods respond to me i'll be done here also.
edit. no tommy, it isnt funny when you do it to others, but, why would i butt in to it? if it doesnt concern me i stay out of it , isnt that the smart thing to do? and what i dish out doesnt even come close to what you make people feel like, you :q:q:q:q all over them until they feel 2 inches tall. dont sit here and try to make me look like the bad guy, you acted like a complete :q:q:q:q:q:q:q to me, and now you will sit here and try to make it my fault somehow lol. i'm speechless now after all this.

Members online

No members online now.
Back