Last Minute Entry

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was picking up my Durango from the shop yesterday evening. I come across a flier for 2010 DUBS Tour St Louis. The flier was for the show June 20th. I had been wanting to hit a big show this summer. I called them up. They have a few openings left. I just got back from meeting with them downtown St Louis. I registered and paid my entry fee.

Now, I have to remove a 1/4 tank of gas before sunday.:rolleyes: For those of you that don't know. Indoor car shows, fire marshall requires less then a 1/4 of gas in the car and to disconnect the battery.

I was picking up my Durango from the shop yesterday evening. I come across a flier for 2010 DUBS Tour St Louis. The flier was for the show June 20th. I had been wanting to hit a big show this summer. I called them up. They have a few openings left. I just got back from meeting with them downtown St Louis. I registered and paid my entry fee.

Now, I have to remove a 1/4 tank of gas before sunday.:rolleyes: For those of you that don't know. Indoor car shows, fire marshall requires less then a 1/4 of gas in the car and to disconnect the battery.

you could just sit in the parking lot with the ac blasting lol

That's kind of retarded if you think about it. A full tank of gas has way less of a chance of exploding that a 1/4 tank. The vapors are what explode, not the liquid.

But rules are rules I guess. Go whip some sh*tties in the parking lot until you hit a quarter tank :D

Get a siphon kit. Good for stealing gas too. I mean wait what?

Also pics

I have been to the DUB show in Cincy before. Pretty sweet opportunity RollinLS glad you can represent the LS crowd!!

And pics fo sho'!

Sweet. You sure do love car shows huh

Members online

Back