1995 Ford Explorer 4x4, HIDs, Projectors (WARNING! Lots of pics!)

Why would someone in their right mind trade their 5.0 V8 4 door explorer for his pos 2 door 4.0? And I thought he decided not to sell it? Now it's back up for sale again?

Why would someone in their right mind trade their 5.0 V8 4 door explorer for his pos 2 door 4.0? And I thought he decided not to sell it? Now it's back up for sale again?

To say the kid lacks focus would be a gross understatement. To say the kid has common sense would be a gross overstatement. My daughter has goldfish with more grey matter than BrianDie.

Classic CL posts from this lying P.O.S. See how many inconsistencies you can find across the 4 posts. One year old or two? Screen is yellow or is it blue (or on its last legs)? One post on another site said he was given the TV from his uncle for helping him move. Now he's saying he paid for it then "we" paid for it. Me thinks if fell off the back of a truck, literally and figuratively. :D

Yeah, like I'd buy anything from this fool.

Trade 62" Hitachi HDTV for Double Din headunit! - $800 (Monroe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-26, 2:13PM EDT
Reply to: sale-dvttc-1760766861@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 62" Hitachi rear projection TV (Which means it's not the huge old projection style your thinking of, it's maybe 8" deep at the bottom.)
We payed 2300$ for this TV about a year ago, replaced the bulb under warranty about a year ago, but I was just given a smaller flat panel plasma that works alot better in my room then this beast.
It's full 1080p HD, but there's a problem only when the screens black, there's a blue "outline" around the screen, it's BARELY noticeable when watching tv or a movie.

I would like to trade it for a double din headunit, preferably a Pioneer.

Must have iPod connections or whatever to control my iPhone through the unit, nav would be great but not needed, same with Bluetooth.

Id also like 300$ at least, depending on the model and condition of the reciever.
I DO NOT want a flipout, so please quit asking.

I will also trade for an iPad, or newer HP laptop. Even a 40-50" flat panel tv.

hitachi hitatchi Sony lg vizio tv flat screen panel HD hidef high definition ps3 xbox 360 trade playstation 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 clarion pioneer jvc kinetik car audio head unit trade trades trading double din single radio car tv television

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

HDTV HUGE! Trade for? - $700 (Newport)

Date: 2010-05-29, 11:46PM EDT
Reply to: sale-qgcy2-1766342544@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a Hitachi 62" full 1080 HDTV for sale or trade. Paid over 2 grand for it new about 2 years ago. Replaced the bulb once (Under warranty) right before the warranty expired, but it seems like its getting close to needing a new one. TV is in mint condition, and works great. Its a bedroom tv now, and its just way to damn big! I would like to either trade it for a 40-50" flat panel HDTV, iPad (+cash, unless its a 64GB), double din car headunit, (DVD, bluetooth, ipod ready, etc, touchscreen) (+Cash), Newer, nice HP laptop, with at least 4GB ram, wifi, etc the usual, Xbox 360 bundle, (+cash), an (or pair of) 18" kicker SOLO-X subs, or a pair of 12" Solo-X's, +5000w RMS amps, high end car audio, very nice single din headunit, with ipod control, bluetooth, etc (+cash) Im not desperate to sell/trade, but id really like to make a deal soon, as this things taking up so much space, I will not even reply to any low-ball offers though. Thanks for looking, and contact me anytime! Ill reply asap, unless im at work.

Trade 62" TV For 20-22" RIMS! (Monroe)

Date: 2010-05-30, 12:20PM EDT
Reply to: sale-5eryf-1766755025@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hitachi 62" 1080 Full HD Tv.
May need a new bulb soon, as there seems to be too much yellow in the picture, but you get used to it really fast, and cant tell. Hell it may just need to be adjusted.

I want to trade it for a set of 20" or 22" Rims (WITH tires) for my 1995 Ford Explorer. (Rear wheel drive, 4 wheel drive)

5x4.5 bolt pattern, not sure of the offset...
Rims must be in good shape, prefer something like 5 spoke style, but all offers will be considered, chrome, or black, nothing crazy colored.

Tires must also be in good shape, as I cant afford to be buying tires right now lol

Hitachi HDTV 62" For Sale! - $700

Date: 2010-06-03, 5:18PM EDT
Reply to: sale-3efhv-1773818409@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hitatchi full HD 1080 tv for sale, about 2 years old, paid over 2200$ new, asking 700 OBO, will trade for smaller flat panel lcd, 20-22" 5x4.5 RWD rims, big amp for my 15" L7s, laptop, etc.

May need a bulb soon, theres a slight yellow tint, but honestly, you get used to it as soon as you start watching it.

I just saw his rusty P.O.S. Exploder on CL just today for $4200. He dropped the price (only about $2500 too high still). The kid is delusional. :rolleyes:

How much value does a full LED conversion add anyhow! :confused:

:D

Ill say this first, this is my pride and joy, Ive babied it since ive owned it, along with putting all the gadgets and whatnot on myself.
I hate to get rid of it, but weve moved across town, and just getting to work/school/girlfriend's (etc) is killing me on gas, since I only work part time.

1995 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4
It has 147,XXX miles (These 4.0's are bulletproof, theres still 200k easy left in the engine), its black, with a gray leather interior, power sunroof, overhead display (Temp, and Compass), full center console, rear air/heat controls, rear audio controls, power drivers seat, power locks, and windows, etc, all that you'd expect; Also has a power antenna, which never seen on any other explorer (Stock)

Its got 4x4, AND Automatic AWD, which is SO nice in the winter. But those are both selectable, so if its not in Auto AWD, its just RWD

Ive converted almost the whole SUV to LED. All dome lights were replaced with white 12" LED strips. Underdash and seats also have LED strips but theyre blue, I replaced all dash lighting with LEDs, and the gauges/hvac controls light up blue also, which looks great. The headlights were replaced with 1 piece housings, that have a low beam projector, and high beam reflector housing. I have 10,000k HIDs in the projectors, and then Xenon bulbs in the high beams. There are LED halo's around the projector and high beam light, along with white LEDs in the corner, and then a white strip of LEDs at the bottom of the housing. In other words, its a real head turner, ive gotten many compliments on them. The taillights are tinted, along with LED reverse lights. I also removed the "EXPLORER" logo and painted it black, (I was going for a murdered out look), I had the rear side windows tinted with limo tint, (None of the front windows, as its illegal, and around here most cops will write you a ticket for ANY little thing they can). It also has a newer Duralast Gold battery, which has a lot of power, and never came close to dying or being low even last winter in the negative temps we had. It has platinum and silver battery terminals too. Also has an almost brand new belt tensioner.

The ac blows SO cold, and the heat blows SO hot, and both blow VERY hard, I have the interior ice cold when its hot outside, and it feels great!

The truck runs and drives amazingly, and flawlessly, never stalled, or not started, and it honestly doesnt need a thing! Well its getting to be about due for another oil change, but ive always kept up on that. I also put a new thermostat in in december, along with new coolant. The truck NEVER overheats, or even gets close. It has a 2" ball on the bumper, along with a trailer harness. Ive never towed anything, besides pulling a few friends out when they were stuck.

The explorer does have some rust, but nothing as bad as most. It has some in the bottom corner of the passenger and drivers side rear wheel wells, but its really not noticeable. I was hoping to have that cut out and welded in, and repainted, but my uncle still hasnt gotten his garage wired up for a welder yet; also has some rust on the front bumper, but I worked on sanding/grinding the majority off a while ago, and layed a few good coats of rustoleum on it. It also has a brand new lower valance, along with some aftermarket foglights, wired up to replace the stock ones, so they come on with the headlights.

Like I said, this truck is my baby, and it kills me to post it on here, but I just cant afford gas living all the way across town now. (I only work part time).

Thank you for looking!

PLEASE DONT EMAIL ME and say something like "give me a call" or "im interested call me" etc, I dont waste time talking on the phone, until a few emails have been exchanged and I see the deal getting serious like coming to check it out or whatever.

I knew I saw this thing somewhere.

Is everyone on here a member on explorerforum.com too?

I like the no-nonsense stuff around here.

I just spent 6 hours last weekend to go buy a "mint" 98 LSC. Needless to say when I got to the guy's house, I quickly figured out that the photos he sent me were of the car 4 years ago when he first bought it from the original owner. He still swore up and down it was "mint." The :q:q:q:q some people try to pull. . .

Members online

No members online now.
Back