93 Mark F/S NJ

slickemhoundd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Shes got 140k, black gut aside from grey carpet and headliner, shift kit, coil over. ice cold air and burnin hot heat. Quarter panel damage quoted at 450 patched and primered (no bondo) And if your lookin for a mark you all ready know all the other details. But she runs STRONG!!

Also as of now she has no exhaust but have a lms system, center section with 4.10s and dynatech aluminum drive shaft and many other interior peices that can all be sold with the car for the right price. Call 609-707-6309-Andrew

Make offers im not setting a price but will trade for lifted bronco/bII, F-series,
Ranger or quad

IMG_2420.jpg

im not looking for much, id hate to have to part out a car that runs 100%

maybe some better pics might get at least one bit of interest :shifty:

im willing to meet and greet the transporter when he comes to pick it up for you :p And sorry the pumpkin, d/s, and exhaust have been sold

but i would be 99.3% sure you could drive it to stl and or nm. Not sayin you would BUT this car doesnt skip a beat.... until your run outta gas :rolleyes:

i can snap a few if my phone will lemme, and the virus on the comp has been tamed for now lol

Well i tried takin a video of her startin up and running with a walk around but phone wont let me right now BUT i did slip a 3 pics thru (serious phone issues)

For starters the one pic has a broken corner lense and i do have a replecment that is goin on, the quarter panel has been pulled to be flush and the seats arent all in it because if someone buys it i left the option there to choose what they drive off in or if i sell one set it makes it easier on me!

downsized_0611001409.jpg

downsized_0611001408.jpg

0611001411.jpg

And here are a couple when torn into her. She has alotta insulation on floor and doors which makes for a quieter ride and holds temp better, and shes all wired up PROPERLY with 0g and 8g wire with 2 pairs of rcas and remote wires

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

Members online

No members online now.