CUSTOM 1/8 Axial Ford Crawler! PICS!!

slickemhoundd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well it all started out as an AX-10 Kit which turned into me extending the chassis out 4.5 inches and in turn now has a 16.5 wheelbase.The truck is 27" long, 11" tall, 10" wide

So to the goodies I have a 19t and 55t motor for it, water proof esc, steering servo and receiver box. Front and rear locked diffs and locked trans. It comes with a Futaba SS 2.4 radio which you can store up to 10 different vehicles on. Have a 4600mah Integy intellect battery and a 1300mah battery for lights and radio.Has 3 sets of tires and rims.

Currently mounted is a 1/8 scale FULL DETAIL 2004 Ford F-150 body with functional Headlights and Tail lights,I installed a amplified stereo you could hook phone or mp3 up to that is integrated into the bed of the truck and the speakers sit in side 2 rims and tires to keep the scale appearance. All that said it is a crawling monster that is torquey enough to pull my son around in his stroller.

I CAN SEND PICS TO PHONE OR EMAIL and i can be reached any time day or night at 609-707-6309, my name is Andrew Dont be afraid to make offers ASKING 400/bo + shipping remember its NOT NOT NOT a Toys R'us truck

downsized_0515001322.jpg

downsized_0518001711.jpg

Last edited:
Those little things are amazing! I wish I had the money, theres quite a few cool places out here id like to take one too, and they seriously could pass off as a full size truck in pictures if you didnt say anything....good luck with the sale though!

Thanks! I did put alotta love into this truck and i DO NOT want to get rid of it, but my 78 bronco on 38.5's needs a lil lovin right now

I got a wheely king all converted two, but i just got into guns so i am selling all my rc stuff as well

Also i installed a brand new steering servo today, burned the other one out from bein parked on an incline for 10 min.

I can throw in everything i have because if i get rid of this truck i cant have the temptation of still persuing the hobby. Ill throw in any and all spare parts i have for any vehicle i have had,

a hpi rs4 rally that needs a front control arm, that comes with 2 subaru bodies and a used and spankin new set of rims and tires, ive also got a 1/8 hummer body... well anything i can collect will go with the truck!

Members online

No members online now.
Back