Check Transmission!!!

Isurf

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I got a nice E where you see the Park drive shi....t like that and it says check transmission I believe this could be a code but does anyone have an idea what it could be so I am prepared lol or did anyone have this problem if so what was the problem I hope its just coil packs and not the whole fkin tranny

So I got a nice E where you see the Park drive shi....t like that and it says check transmission I believe this could be a code but does anyone have an idea what it could be so I am prepared lol or did anyone have this problem if so what was the problem I hope its just coil packs and not the whole fkin tranny

I don't think it does that for coil packs, but could be wrong. For the coil packs I think you just get a CEL.

I don't think it does that for coil packs, but could be wrong. For the coil packs I think you just get a CEL.

1. They're not coil packs, they're COPs. There is a difference.

2. Marginal COPs create RF noise that can cause almost any error, so a marginal COP is a possible source of this problem. Often, marginal COPs do not cause a CEL.

3. While it could be a marginal COP, it is more likely to be a bad digital range selector switch or internal transmission fault. Sorry.

yeah hopefully i can get to the shop tomorrow after work to see wtf it is bunch of bull :q:q:q:q i only had the car for like almost 3 months thank god i got the extended warranty lol

I got that once when the tranny shifted hard.Turn the car off and on and it went away

yeah mines shifting hard like its misfiring so i think it could be a coil pack but no check engine light is on all i see is the lovely E and Check transmission so idk

1. They're not coil packs, they're COPs. There is a difference.

yeah mines shifting hard like its misfiring so i think it could be a coil pack but no check engine light is on all i see is the lovely E and Check transmission so idk

Sorry.. Just had to point that out again.. I would get that in and make them fix that sh!t..

I got that once when the tranny shifted hard.Turn the car off and on and it went away

Same here. I also got the E when I installed my first tune. It was a programming error, and a new tune fixed it.

Mine shifted hard too and it wasn't coils...it's in the dealership getting the transmission checked out right now.Been there since friday...hope to hear back today about it. I didn't have an E though just a hard and erratic shift at certain gears

Mine shifted hard too and it wasn't coils...it's in the dealership getting the transmission checked out right now.Been there since friday...hope to hear back today about it. I didn't have an E though just a hard and erratic shift at certain gears

Your problem sounds like the solenoid valve assembly.

Your problem sounds like the solenoid valve assembly.

hopefully my warranty covers the problem whatever it is...They reflashed the computer yesterday and test drove it this morning and it did nothing so just waiting to hear back from them later on today
I have an extended warranty on it so just hoping it covers it...that way I'm only liable for the deductible

same here lol but you know whats going to happen right when they test drive our cars it will drive fine but once we get in and drive away the next day it will be back that's my luck lol. Dropped it off today they said they might be able to look at it tomorrow cant get a rental car cuz I'm not 21 cuz in the state of RI you need to be 21 FML and the dealer had no loaner car FML hate bumming rides off people I feel homeless lol

same here lol but you know whats going to happen right when they test drive our cars it will drive fine but once we get in and drive away the next day it will be back that's my luck lol. Dropped it off today they said they might be able to look at it tomorrow cant get a rental car cuz I'm not 21 cuz in the state of RI you need to be 21 FML and the dealer had no loaner car FML hate bumming rides off people I feel homeless lol

The fault codes are stored in the PCM. They should still be able to tell what went wrong.

alright that's good to know thank you I just hope its nothing major

They checked the car the code it is reading is PO750 that is for the Transmission Shift Solenoid dropping it off at the transmission specialty shop tomorrow morning and going from there this should be covered under warranty

Members online

Back