anyone have wheels 9.5 wide?

airforcelse

LVC Member
Reaction score
im looking to find the exact offset for a 9.5inch wide wheel on the 2002 lincoln ls. im going to attempt some custome fabrication and need these #s to make it happen thanks.

i do but i dont know the numbers off the top of my head. ill have to check the wheels

Do some searching. 9.5 wheel with 60mm offset and 285 tires fits perfectly.

i cant seem to find my wheels in a 60 offset not to mention i need 1inch more of + offset to compansate for the hub adapters. or i can just get the wheels and machine the hub of the wheel down?

60 is pretty high already so idk if your going to find much more than that. I would go get quotes before you say "just machine the hubs of the wheels down". I believe that could cost around 150 a wheel.

i have 9.5 with 255s they rub with 38mm offset when i have 3 people in the car

Do a search...this has been covered MANY times. Unless you are talking high $$$ custom wheels there is no off the shelf wheel out there that will get you where you want to be. With a set of adapters you would be talking somewhere on the order of 85-95mm of offset to make it fit.:eek: Not too mention all of the geometry and loading issues. Unless it's a never driven trailer queen, adapters are NEVER a good idea. I am running what is probably the biggest wheel/tire combo that will work of anyone on here. 19x10 with a 58mm offset and 295/30/19's on the back. Had to roll the rear fender lip because it would rub occasionally with a full trunk and 4 people in the car. You can also get it to rub slightly by hitting speed bumps way too fast. Not something I would ever do on purpose. No way you could lower it. 285's on a 9.5 inch 60mm offset rim will work lowered but I would be willing to bet that it will rub at least the inner fender liner on compression with a full load if not the lip if it's not rolled. Bottom line is get rid of those adapters and find a set of Jaguar S-type R or knockoff wheels. Custom will cost more than the car is worth.

zachg2001 im only looking to replace the rear with 9.5 i have 8.5 in the front i want to be staggered. i figured it out. im going to re drill the hub myself and tap new lugs into it. i found a car builder thats done it and is willing to help

Members online

No members online now.
Back