New member..Fort Walton Beach area. My ride

love the hood, grille and the color, as for the kit ive never liked those, where the hell/how long ago did you get that

Is that the kit they make for cougars/tbirds? Without looking it up, I would say its similar.

welcome aboard...where did you live in MO?

OK well, As for the kit, I bought a whole car just to get it.(a wrecked mark viii) i just got it last year. But the kit on my car IS the original kit made for mark viii's. Its not a T-bird kit. And I am From the Blue Springs/ KC area in MO.

i love the look of the whole car including the body kit! and i would also love to have a black with tan interior! so ha chew on that peoples!

Sup Derek, Where's your Mag light ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!. Now you know my screen name! I Have it in my car. Just drop by when ever!

All that matters is you're happy with it. That's what makes the world go round is different taste.....

Hi. The color is superior blue. Late model GM color. I'm his father, and built the car last year for him. The body kit was made by aeroform. A K.C. company that made kits specifically for Mark VIIIs. They had their name and phone # stamped into back of all the panels. They are still in business but now make bodykits for late sixties mustangs and new mustangs. As Derek said he bought a whole car just for the ground effects. I've never been a big fan of the ground effects either,but he liked it. Derek's car is still on air and not lower because I was worried about it getting tore up. I spent a ton of time sanding and repairing the ground effects. I buy Mark VIII"S and fix them and sell them. I currently own 13 Mark VIII's. 4 1st gen LSC's 2 97 black on black LSC's another black 97 which I plan on putting a 1st gen front end on. 5 of them have been turned into parts car's including 2 of the 1st gen LSC's. I will try to post some pics of the eight that run but it's hard to get all of them in the same place at once. Hope to see you K.C guy's at noland rd this weekend. I plan on bringing a black 96 LSC and possibly a black 97 LSC. By the way Derek needs to post some better shots of the spoiler. It does look better than those pics show.

Thanks

By the way. Thanks to all you guys in the Fort Walton Beach area that have helped Derek out with his car. I really appreciate it. I hope to meet you guy's soon. I should be down there sometime in June to bring Derek his motorcycle.

Hey welcome to the party, nice lookin car
personally I like the body kit, love the hood,
I think I would put an LMS rear spoiler instead of the shopping cart handle, and some speed star rims..the ones LaserSVT has...that would be sexy..let's see some under hood shots too :D

Hi. The color is superior blue. Late model GM color. I'm his father, and built the car last year for him. The body kit was made by aeroform. A K.C. company that made kits specifically for Mark VIIIs. They had their name and phone # stamped into back of all the panels. They are still in business but now make bodykits for late sixties mustangs and new mustangs. As Derek said he bought a whole car just for the ground effects. I've never been a big fan of the ground effects either,but he liked it. Derek's car is still on air and not lower because I was worried about it getting tore up. I spent a ton of time sanding and repairing the ground effects. I buy Mark VIII"S and fix them and sell them. I currently own 13 Mark VIII's. 4 1st gen LSC's 2 97 black on black LSC's another black 97 which I plan on putting a 1st gen front end on. 5 of them have been turned into parts car's including 2 of the 1st gen LSC's. I will try to post some pics of the eight that run but it's hard to get all of them in the same place at once. Hope to see you K.C guy's at noland rd this weekend. I plan on bringing a black 96 LSC and possibly a black 97 LSC. By the way Derek needs to post some better shots of the spoiler. It does look better than those pics show.

8 Marks, and only six posts....where have you been hiding? :eek:

i'd like to see you and that car at the mark VIII meet next month on the west coast of florida!

Needless to say the car is nice. I like the paint i like the wheels, the hood the grill. But the ground effects make it look like one of the robots from the transformer movie. But hey its your car and if you like it then thats what matters. I'd try sensor lowering it like one of the other members said it'll look better.

Welcome to the group guys! There are a lotta good guys here and a wealth of Mark VIII Info. Nice Mark!

I personally think it looks great, and can tell you my head turned when I saw it drive by the first time. ;)

Members online

Back