What happens to you when you drive your Lincoln? what is your story

635 is crazy the unofficial speed limit is 80 most people go 90 though lol. Once I got a flat while driving on it but I pulled over to the first exit wich lucky for me was coming right up. Changing a flat on the side of that highway is suicidal...Is their ever a day where thier isnt a crazy wreck on their?

Sitting in traffic on it right now lol 10:30 in the morning.

I was taking pictures of the LS one day and a guy that lives a few houses away came over and was asking me how much I was selling it for. He kept telling me how much he liked the car. Its nice to hear compliments from unexpected sources.

I know it didn't happen while driving, but still a LS story.

Yeah, what's up with that? Twits think just because you're taking pics of your car that you're selling it. I get that too, and not just with the LS. I guess the average slob out there drives a car as a tool and either isn't into them or can only afford boring cheap junk.

"Life's too short for boring cars."

hey trifelife where did you get your car from? I got mine from the dealership my dad used to work at and a guy that comes in there did painted pinstripes in the same fashion with the lincoln star my striping folowed the contours more though

hey trifelife where did you get your car from? I got mine from the dealership my dad used to work at and a guy that comes in there did painted pinstripes in the same fashion with the lincoln star my striping folowed the contours more though

Not sure what dealership it originally came from, I got it from one of those small car lots in Arlington.

hahaha hears a new one day nasty girls i know from back in the day that i jus ran into were joking around and kinda followed me to the parking lot and seen my car, one says "damn is that ur right, thats a sick ass car" the other says" jus by looking at that car i can tell u have a big dick"

No I got a better one . Last year I was washing my car at the carwash when these chics keep driving by they stop an we were talking finally I give them my number didnt really expect to hear from them but ten min. later there calling me wanting me to meet them play cards drink what ever so I went to this way hood as$ goverment housing apt. I was there forty five min. an one kept showing me her titties the other one want to sleep with me. I made out with one of em an said f this these are nasties to the max so when they were in the bathroom I took off running out the door havn't seen the since. But! two weeks after that I got the worst mono ever and couldn't work or do anything for two months straight just slept. Guess Im lucky thats all I got an a valuable lesson too.

Mono...!o! You should have left as soon as you pulled into the projects..U-Turn! lol

Mono...!o! You should have left as soon as you pulled into the projects..U-Turn! lol

+3 lmfao lol idk, if they were hot then I would of did the same, lol Mono sucks and it stays with you forever, I got it like 4years ago at least you didn't shmeep her (shmeep= :leghumper) god only knows what you would have gotten lol

I'm surprised someone didn't jack your sh*t while you were inside with the nasties. I would've been worried that that's what they were trying to do. Distract you while their friends are stealing your wheels/stereo.

Better go back to Mobb Deep's first album and see what they say about going to see some chic. lol Soon as that story started I was thinking setup. Mono was the GOOD ending. When it comes to one nighters don't play home OR away games. They feeling you that much take them right to the telly. Still would have the mono though :-/

yeah those Nasties could of been setting you up, that be F....U.....cked lol imagine that you get done you go to your nice Lincoln Ls and all you see is the Body of the Lincoln No engine, No exhaust, No wheels, No stereo, No seats just completely gutted lmfao

I hope for your sake it wasnt the 2010 SHO. :D

lol no. I wouldn't have tried either way. It would've been an easy win (the guy trying to race me was in a 03-04ish body style taurus), so I just let him blow by. The new SHO would've walked me no prob, so I would not have tried anyways. Well, maybe...

Have had quite a few compliments on my car, a few "rev-ons" and a guy at a gas station tell me "Nice Beemer". :D Haven't had anyone pull their bra off just because I was driving an LS though.

Owning both the Mark VIII LSC and the LS, I drive the LS when I want to be "low profile" or in "Urban Camouflage" mode.

I did put the Lincoln emblem back on the McClaren grille so I wouldn't get asked "What year Gallant is that?" ;)

I've had people do a walk around, staring hard, while I'm in the car in the parking lot. I'm sure they are trying to figure out what make the car is (I've debadged most of the car). star emblems are still in place, but custom painted.

Just 25-30 minutes ago I was in mcdonalds drive thru, and as I'm gettin ready to leave after I got my food, the guy who hands me the food leans unusually far out the window (practically in my $h1t) and says "u got a nice car, son". I jus gave a thanks and pulled off

And earlier when I picked my son up from daycare this chick and her friend or sister (or whatever she was) was walkin wit a kid on the other side of the street. They cross the street after my girl got out the car and walked hella slow past my car lookin in

When I drive the LS people always ask me WHERE'S YOUR MARK V111 ?

They obviously don't know the Mark. Those things spend more of their lives broken than they do in good running condition. YOu need to have a sexier, more reliable car like the LS to drive the majority of the time.

here in Houston there's LSes everywhere I turn my head...but I have probably seen 6 Mark VIIIs in 2 years...
I say they're both sexy...LSes are like sexy chicks in a bar...Mark VIIIs are like Victoria Secret Sexy

Members online

No members online now.
Back