Stereo background, need pic making people

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I am trying to get the rest of the custom stuff done for the car show coming up and keep forgetting about the stereo display. I cant find the stuff I need nor do I have the software to make something myself.
What I want is very simple though. I just want a black background with one screen that says "LINCOLN" in the chrome letters and then has the Cobrastar logo to the right of it. Then the other one to say "MARK VIII" also in chrome factory style letters on a black background. I need the lettering to be dead center and only take up the center 1/3 of the screen height wise. Dont care how wide as long as its in proportion. So I need the upper 1/3 and lower 1/3 of the screen black as thats where the deck displays info and I cant change that.

It has to be a non-progressive jpg file and I need it at 2592x1944 pixles.

Thanks in advance for whoever can help me out. :)

Here u go

ym1pd.jpg

Dang thats high res for a stereo screen! Are you sure you have the numbers right?
Geno would probably be the best one to help with that...

attachment.jpg

If this had fire on the background instead of the green canabis smoke and the welcome greg deleted, it'll look badass

The Cobrastar to the right of the words.... or the left.... and not blurry. :D

Also the resolution can be cut in half from what I stated as long as it is half. Ive had too many centering issues if it was off at all.

That image is huge, here are a couple... You can remove the phone, settings easily in paint...

Lincolncobra.jpg

Lincoln3.jpg

Here are the ones I use as a start up and background. They're quite easy to make. Uploading = loss of pixels...

BGOPEN2.JPG

Cobra.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Don't know where you want the Lincoln sign but I put it in the middle. This is what you wanted?

BGOPEN22.jpg

Don't know where you want the Lincoln sign but I put it in the middle. This is what you wanted?
That will work. Can you email me the full size version?
I also like the last one on the previous post but wanted the lettering to look like the Marks lettering on the tail looks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back