Ls cold air intake!

You can use the K&N set up that is made for the Thunderbird of the same year or the one sold by LSKoncepts, look for him on the side of this webpage from our vendors.

Run your A/C piping back into the engine bay to blow into the stock air filter box. Use that flexible pipe they use for dryer hoses and stuff.

K&N typhoon here. I like it better than the K&N Fipk, whatever it's called, well the black one instead of chrome. It stands out some. Little ram air snorkle using the stock air box

LSOTM3.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

Just out of curiosity has anyone thought of doing an actual ram air setup something that would require like a hood scoop, i know it would be weird on an ls but im just wondering

Yeah. Something along those lines i think,in the custom hood thread that spsully made.

Thanks for the shout out ;) , I'm not the only one running it though.

Also, you might want to put a flap on the tube becase all the dirt will hit that spot directly under the cone filter. After I few weeks of running that tube down from the bumper, I took my filter off and it has a black circle on it from where the air would hit the cone filter. After that, I just got a little plactic flap and attached it to the tube so the air would go next to the cone filter, hitting the heat sheild and not hit it directly cone filter directly

no problem sir thank u for all the advice, yea it started raining the day after i got it all done and I got scared that it would get soaked if i drove it so I pulled the drain pipe directly out from under it and aimed it towards the wheel well guard, i blew some cigarette smoke thru the pipe and it looks perty nice tha way it surrounds the filter

I doubt any water will get up the tube, it isn't being sucked up by the car.

Dam that was a long ass unboxing video! lol

Looks good man. Also sounds great!

Gotta love that kit on this car!

yea i was kinda nervous so I kinda took my time so i wouldn't mess up too much,

I'm in LUST with her all over again :p

Change your smoke detector batteries, btw.

Oh and I subscribed to you.

Change your smoke detector batteries, btw.

Oh and I subscribed to you.

Man i get lazy when it comes to house chores, Thanks man if you like Screw music ( R.I.P. DJ SCREW) i got some mix videos on my channel whenever u have time, u running a cold air setup?

Nice Vid ! thanks for the share, how much that run you ?

$303 after tax at advance auto, u can get it cheaper I think at lskoncepts but I was so damm anxious to get it that I payed xtra for quiker shipping, but if you go thru advance auto u have to order it for the thunderbird, I went ahead and ordered mine for tha same year thunderbird as my LS, 2004.

yea i was kinda nervous so I kinda took my time so i wouldn't mess up too much,

I'm in LUST with her all over again :p

eh starch i see you dj....im gonna have to post a vid up i wanna battle you...i dont know if it's possible tho cause ur into that whole south thing....i mean i am too i just dont do none of that screwed and chopped :q:q:q:q like ya do...i personally like all types of music but my fav is like 80-98 hip hop music but what's movin up here is a lot of dance music...so i guess that's what im getting into....oh yea...sorry to hijack!!! ooohhhh yeeaaaaa

eh starch i see you dj....im gonna have to post a vid up i wanna battle you...i dont know if it's possible tho cause ur into that whole south thing....i mean i am too i just dont do none of that screwed and chopped :q:q:q:q like ya do...i personally like all types of music but my fav is like 80-98 hip hop music but what's movin up here is a lot of dance music...so i guess that's what im getting into....oh yea...sorry to hijack!!! ooohhhh yeeaaaaa

yea me too I listen to all types of music, old school rock n roll, allot of Metal lately, jazz, old school Al Green R&B, soul, not really dance tho. it would be one hell of a battle! u do any heavy scratchin?

i built my own alluminum box and used the filter from orielly's. they also have an adapter for the m.a.s. that i had to drill 2 holes in to bolt it up right. work nice and i didnt shell out 100 bucks for a stainless steel tube.

untitled.jpg

yea me too I listen to all types of music, old school rock n roll, allot of Metal lately, jazz, old school Al Green R&B, soul, not really dance tho. it would be one hell of a battle! u do any heavy scratchin?

f*ck yea i do....the reason y i am more into house/dance music is because that's whats bangin in the clubs right now...i think u got the wrong impression of the dance music im talkin about tho lol...its more of 90's dance to like dirty dutch house and jungle house...ill put up a vid later. it also introduces you to a world of different scratches...ull c what i mean...pm me and give me ur email so i can send you vids instead of postin up here

Members online

No members online now.
Back