C head swap

spraymax

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i searched and didn't find any

i just completed a 99 cobra head and intake swap on my 98 after a headgasket gave out and i gotta say it wasn't the easiest car i've ever worked on lol but it sure runs alot better especially in the midrange

I might be doing this how much of an improvement was it? Did you switch cams, retainers etc too?

no power adders for this motor as it's still has a stock lower end but i'm planning on building a 3.70 bore aluminum block with all the good stuff

fc0c2h.jpg

no power adders for this motor

that certainly is an odd fuel rail adapter, leading to a regulator...and based on your username.. I have a hard time believing its not got "some form" of an power adder.

lolz

that certainly is an odd fuel rail adapter, leading to a regulator...and based on your username.. I have a hard time believing its not got "some form" of an power adder.

lolz

lol spraymax is my company name we spray alot of commercial and industrial coatings, we just slapped it together now i'm on a mission to make it all look good

the lincoln fuel rail has a return style system and the cobra does not so we fabbed a return of our own for the moment (new stainless lines this week) with a regulator which is mandantory

so now a cold air intake and a tune by Lidio and that's about it motor wise for the moment

+1
after I posted that, I noticed it wasn't a stock intake..lol

thanks, after i drove it around for a while i noticed it was running a little rough so i replaced the last 2 factory original coil packs now it's smooth again it runs excellent

Members online

No members online now.
Back