What happens to you when you drive your Lincoln? what is your story

lol i think it could be a New england thing lol if you goes know alittle bit of RI normaly like on friday there is a car meet at Wendys near the RI mall be great to have you guys come through so i'm not the only LS with a bunch of STI's and Evos and Maximas lol

Well being from Mass myself, I would have to say that these girls if they were attractive were implants from another state (probably to go to PC,JW,RIC), but I just assume that they were either true RI girls, and acted like there were on the Jeresey Shore, and were ugly as sin, or 75 yrs old, and that's why they actually like a Lincoln. Or maybe these are the same 12yr olds in Rhode Island that think the color combo on LJ's car is actaully nice. ;)

lol i think it could be a New england thing lol if you goes know alittle bit of RI normaly like on friday there is a car meet at Wendys near the RI mall be great to have you guys come through so i'm not the only LS with a bunch of STI's and Evos and Maximas lol

Maybe when I actually get around to fixing my LS

I live in RI bunch of skanks here trust me you can go to a bar talk to a girl that has a bf and he is there and get her number and have her come over after lmfao thats how these girls work its bad lol

Inbreds..

Most of the cars I see hanging in the Wendy's parking lot at the RI Mall are POS. I laugh when I go by at their crappy car show.

pretty much thats why I show up so they can see what a real car looks like lol

Funny story. I was filling the tank. Guys pulls up in an "older" Lincoln Continental. Ask me "is that the new Lincoln Continental? I got to hit the dealer". Before I could respond "no". He took off. If he went to the dealer, he probably looked like a nut job discribing my LS as a Continental. Salesman probably thought the guy was high.

I get the same as most of you guys. usual compliments. People asking where they can get parts for the LS. I try to send everyone to LVC for info. More members the better.

yeah you should prob get on that lol whats wrong with it ?

Pinion/ pinion bearing.. Leaking, vibrations, grinding noises.. Causes all kinds of wheel hop when I go to do burnouts knowing its broken lmfao

Well, I DO have a kid, and another on the way. lol.

I'm a firm believer of : "Never wear a condom. Never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs in the morning. She'll appreciate you made her breakfast" :cool:

I get compliments all the time...but the latest was some guy that left his business card on my car. On the back of it he wrote "if you ever want to sell your ls please give me a call, Ill be more than fair with the price"...too bad for him ITS NOT FOR SALE!

One of my kids school buddy's came over to see his '68 Cougar he drives(daily), took one look at my LS, and came up to me...I was washing it...and we talked about it for about 15 minutes.
Really made my kid mad...he looked at the Coug for all of about 30 seconds!

I'm a firm believer of : "Never wear a condom. Never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs in the morning. She'll appreciate you made her breakfast" :cool:

congrats bro lol

who thinks the main page girl should at least be F***** hott lol
:L

I always laugh when the guys in the little hondas that try and race me ask how much money i've put into my stock V8 :)

Didn't happen while driving but the other day i was over with some friends and one of their friends showed up and said he used to have an ls well needless to say i ended up wanting to punch him cause he tried to act cool and said he pt in a 5.0 H.O. swap in with twin turbos and acted like he new more about my car than me, i can't stand people like that especially when i know im right he also asked if i had a throttle body or fuel injection...... dumbasss........

Im a firm believer of "I paid a couple grand to get fixed" lmfao

Congratulations tho

I always laugh when the guys in the little hondas that try and race me ask how much money i've put into my stock V8 :)

Didn't happen while driving but the other day i was over with some friends and one of their friends showed up and said he used to have an ls well needless to say i ended up wanting to punch him cause he tried to act cool and said he pt in a 5.0 H.O. swap in with twin turbos and acted like he new more about my car than me, i can't stand people like that especially when i know im right he also asked if i had a throttle body or fuel injection...... dumbasss........

+10 lmfao thats great lol the sad thing is they are everywhere lol we need to start takin over the world with are Lses lol

so the other day I was driving in my white Ls

First encounter with a women and her boyfriend is driving she hangs out the window tells me to roll down my window and tells me I have a sexxy car on that note the bf got pissed and started yelling at me lmfao so I told em ay not my fault get a job and told the girl I’ll see you in bed later lol

Second encounter with blondes made the blondes almost get into an accident cuz they were looking at my Ls with their mouths open
open

Typical everyday situation for me especially when I drive the LS.

I've been pulled over more times now since the Ls. Plate cover...tints...blasting my music..man lol and ppl do stare its like they've never seen a LS

When I had my LS a hot chick at a city bus stop asked to take her on a ride in my "Exotic Lincoln" she quoted...Took her around and took her to her apartment and she gave me a BJ in the LS before leaving the car...good times lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back