Vortech a Mark VIII $1500-$2000

i didn't note any gears, DS, FP, FPR, TC, Tune enhancements. I guess anything is possible.

Good luck but I would say no.

I just bought a KB for just under $2000 but already had a fuel pump and tuner. I still need several hundred in other parts that I guess for the most part a Vortech could do without like the fuel rail and FPR as long as you had a FMU.
You still need a tune and if you dont have a hand held then thats gonna run you $650 by itself. Again since I already had an Xcal the tune is cheaper for me but its still $300.

Am I the only one having issues with the superchargersonline site? You have to enter your email to get the pricing, and I did so 5 times to no avail. I know to what it the mounting hardware runs through them.

Am I the only one having issues with the superchargersonline site? You have to enter your email to get the pricing, and I did so 5 times to no avail. I know to what it the mounting hardware runs through them.

+1, i entered my email and got nothing. i have never seen the mounting kit separate before.

sorry about the big pics

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

I think this is what I want...even it the final cost is $2500
gears, driveshaft, Fuel Pump and TC is goin' to be installed in fall leavin the beginning of next year for the supercharger

The prices that I got through email were routed to the SPAM in my Gmail. I'd say check your SPAM inbox.

Members online

No members online now.
Back