Staggered Fitted Rims

Geedy21

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone every Staggered Fitted rims on there Ls?? Im thinking about it.. 2"lip in the front and like a 6"lip in the back lowered about a inch.. idk yet.. Tell me what you guys think about this

100_0461.jpg

check the for sale section. Someone is selling a set of sevas s7's in staggered fitment. I think they are awesome wheels. Don.t think You're gonna get a six inch lip on an ls. At least not any that will fit under the wheel well.

They are so young and have such wonderful dreams!!

You have to put some spacers to be able to run rims with 6inch lips in the back.

What size or those rims? And what did you have to do to get them on??

I didn't put them on. I would've if they went up for sale before my current wheels. The pics are of bigbody's car. Here's his info on the wheels:

The front offset is 25+ 8.5 wide the front tire is 245-35-20 i got 25 offset so the wheels would be flush with the car not so far in. The back is 40+ offset 10" wide the back tires are 275-30-20. I dont think you should have a big problem with a 38 offset but it all depends on how wide the wheel is but most 18" and 20" wheels are usually 8" wide. what kind of wheels is it that you want.

They look like they were cut from blanks as a one off design.

These are the Sevas S7's:
These are my wheels....they have sat in my garage for over a year now.
I sold my LS with the Foose Speedsters and have these beautiful Sevas chillin....waiting on an LS to pick them.....:(

$1100.00 plus shipping!!!

Yea i think justin said 1100 shipped. Thats a damn good deal. I would get em too probably.

$1100.00 meet half way to HyelifeLs
$1100.00 split shipping......to anyone else....I want these gone!
The tires have less than 10k on em....

and i want them. I.m really surprised they haven't sold yet.

Members online

Back