Staggered Sevas S7 Custom Wheels

been trying to buy the lights if anyone knows him let him know i need them thanks

lights r no longer available. Wheels only now. Come on guys I need at least $1500.00

I paid well over that.

The lights turned to junk just sitting in my garage. I think the wiring is shot.

here are a couple of other pics

sevas wheels.jpg

sevas wheels2.jpg

good luck man! I had to take a massive loss to move my 20's

10" wide wheels wont look that wide... the tires make it look wide or not

do I just have to give these away????? I know somebody has a tax return check burning a hole in their pocket.....I will split shipping with the buyer.

Those wheels are the secks. I'm surprised no one wants them.

We can work out some sort of deal solace, I know u have wanted them for awhile....pm me or something.

guys I still have these damn wheels. Will some one buys these! Should i sell the tires and wheels separately? That way its easier for you guys to repaint them? Come on guys these are great wheels that are just sitting in my garage.

its a bit of a long shot but if you still happen to have these come tax return time i may be interested. in the mean time glws

o.k. guys last opt...if these don't sell by this weekend they are on ebay.

still have these damn wheels.....anybody interested? I have been to busy to list on ebay.....but thought I would try one more time.

whats the price now...plus shipping to 62226 . feel free to pm me if you'd like.

I wish I wouldn't have just purchased new wheels a few weeks ago. I would have pulled the trigger on these in an instant!

he still wants ALOT of money for them...my guess is thats why they wont sell.

I have been wanting to pick these up after I purchased my first Ls. I just can't spend that kind of money for a set of wheels that is why I am still waiting. I would like to just head up there and pick them up one weekend to just get out of the house

I want them too, but in 2 years he has come down 300$ and shipping is a must for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back