Paint codes for a 02 LS

k.wats

New LVC Member
Reaction score
The tag in my door jam is not readable, can someone tell me where else i can get it from? Or if someone has the same color 02 LS as the one shown in my pics of my rides please share the info. Getting ready to paint hood and front bumper, from deer trying to hurdle the car(it didnt make it).

maybe you can use the vin to find out

thanks Outkast. I added a hood picture to the same album. Its more of a tan color than it is silver.

Your car looks more of a gold than silver. It could be same color as mine, but not sure if Pueblo Gold was available in 2002.
This should help.

http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi

•Ford, Lincoln and Mercury owners, try calling Ford Motor Company at 1-800-392-3673. With your VIN number, they should be able to tell you what the color code of your vehicle is. By the way, they will only talk to the registered owner of the vehicle.

•Check the links listed here for colors you cannot find on our website:
Spieshecker.
Glasurit
Sherwin Williams

cleaning out a cabinet at the house and found the original sale tag. Looks like the paint code is BQ. Whats that stand for?

There is a lot of helpful information on that site i posted, you should use it.

Light Parchment Gold Metallic Clearcoat ----- BQ/M6904

There is a lot of helpful information on that site i posted, you should use it.

Light Parchment Gold Metallic Clearcoat ----- BQ/M6904

It was definately useful, i have placed the order for the paint along with the clear and primer. Thanks for the lead. I am ready to get it back right, and do a little extra with it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back