Official LS Picture Thread

I thought u were the one who has that huge external antenna mounted on your LS. For work or something?

nvrm then. lol

it is him. Is by the passenger side. It's not huge though

no. you are right, but I only use it while at work...I was already off in these pics.

Its in the trunk.

Europe winter mod. All stock, just winter! Summer mod. soon...
img777.jpg

Europe winter? Is that LS RHD?

Detailed her up over the long weekend.

Wash, clay, wash, polish (failed), sealant + glaze, wax.

DSC_0310_s.jpg
DSC_0311_s.jpg
DSC_0312_s.jpg

bro mine is too lol..i really want a sun roof but i hear some have problems so f... it

mark, why did the polish step fail?

Sometimes if teh imperfections are deep, they are a beotch to remove. I am finishing up an 06 impala ss, jet black, that had some terribly deep swirls/scratches. I had to hit it with a compound and wool pad on a rotary - twice - before enough defects were removed for my liking.

Check out the before:
IMG_9236.jpg

50/50:
IMG_9246.jpg

After:
IMG_9285.jpg

IMG_9337.jpg

mark that looks great man!

Thanks man!

mark, why did the polish step fail?

Sometimes if teh imperfections are deep, they are a beotch to remove. I am finishing up an 06 impala ss, jet black, that had some terribly deep swirls/scratches. I had to hit it with a compound and wool pad on a rotary - twice - before enough defects were removed for my liking.

The polishing process was a fail because my buffer is a cheap piece of crap. The included polishing cloth is a terry cloth sock. So instead of removing swirls, I ended up adding some more lol. I'll just end up buying a PC + Lake Country pads one day.

Oh and I used Meg's Swirl Remover 2.0.

damn pete, nice before and after, the compound works to get rid of those swirls, no burning threw paint though lol

Thanks, dude. The compounding left some bad hologramming. Whenever I compound, I always follow up with at least one more finer polishing step. In this case, after the compounding, I used a PC7424 (because my makita broke :mad: ) with Menzerna Super Intensive Polish/ Menzerna po85rd mix and a green Uber foam pad.

Last night I finished with Chemical Guy's EZ Creme glaze, and then a coat of Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant. Going to top that with a coat of Dodo Juice Supernatural after work tonight.

A few shots from the other day.

And one of the back since I didn't really have any decent photos of the tails.

P1150767.jpg

P1150768.jpg

P1150769.jpg

A set of 3.5" dual walled angled cut stainless tips would really finish off the rear of the car :cool:

Looks awesome, dude.

Yea Ima do exhaust nexton my list. Was thinking four inch tips too.

I <3 my new LSE front. LED demon eyes r so bright, this is like 1:00pm full sun overhead :cool:

P1150772.jpg

P1150771.jpg

Members online

Back