for all of those

Lincoln Jealous

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
who think the ls looks better without the amber corners if you could atleast paint this little piece on the inside of the headlight it would look better in the corner with the exposed bulb, it would make the headlights look more like projectors, personally i would go with a cooler looking 3157 then just a round bulb i would order those led bulbs..imo lol

untitled5.jpg

31VH5BBRQ1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

31AW4I85DOL._AA300_.jpg

31AJJ4UCaPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

21vVLMXb-IL._SS400_.jpg

I think he means paint the reflector bowl and then install an LED bulb.

you cant just paint that, its connected to the rest of the bezel.....:confused:

I don't like the tinted lenses...if I did, they would'nt be clear...would they?

thanks pektel i didnt want to point it out until someone noticed it, good eye, you can paint that piece it would be kinda difficult but possible, dont put to much painters tape on the chrome or the chrome will peel off, but i thought it would look cool , like a projector

That chrome scratches and dulls real easy. Masking it would be easy to do but would need to be careful.

IMO flat blackin it out completely looks the very best.

That chrome scratches and dulls real easy. Masking it would be easy to do but would need to be careful.

IMO flat blackin it out completely looks the very best.

really? i dont think ive ever see one with no chrome, it would be interesting, can you find some pics, that would be cool as fu<k on the ls:D

Heres a crappy pic, but its all I got right now. I had painted the eyebrow on the inside of the light but it turned out kinda grey. I then painted them on the outside but never took picks. I did this awhile ago.

LSE BO.jpg

did you paint the chrome for the corner blinker black? looks good

Side markers are blacked out gloss to match the car.

Blinkers are flat black to match the bezels.

In the pic I had painted the eyebrow on the inside of the lense but it looked greyish so I now have them painted on the outside in gloss to match the car.

Only chrome on the front is the round lights themselves.

Side markers are blacked out gloss to match the car.

Blinkers are flat black to match the bezels.

In the pic I had painted the eyebrow on the inside of the lense but it looked greyish so I now have them painted on the outside in gloss to match the car.

Only chrome on the front is the round lights themselves.

i see now, very nice, i bet it would look cool with a crazy looking led bulb for that corner with the nice black gloss behind it, very creative its a nice area to work with

Members online

Back