Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

OK I'm already signed up. But I didn't have a Lincoln in 2005.;)
Are we taking the car ferry in Cassville?

as I said the last page I will be at car craft and I would guess that at the beach party you cant stand 10 feet from a 1400 RW HP car on the dyno
also 5000 cars its not just camaros and novas
next year they should not put the beach party the same weekend as
CC summer nats. then I can do both

Agred, I would love to do both...just like if back to the 50's was the same weekend as Power tour...easly do power tour.

Guess I will have to wait till next year, sorry guys.

We will if you lose some weight .... LOL
bite my right butt cheek and lick my left rich! lol lose your bighead and we will have no problem!!!! a podunk town like that has a ferry that cant handle 20 cars.... naaaa - we will waiting on two or three trips...

smooches danny ;)

dang. I wish I could make at least ONE meet someday!
Sounds like a blast and everyone meeting up.
Can't wait to see the pics!

dang. I wish I could make at least ONE meet someday!
Sounds like a blast and everyone meeting up.
Can't wait to see the pics!

After all the FB pics of your cars ... you need to bring a fleet of cars and friends ...

Come on you can claim it as a mission run ... I'm sure there are a few who could need saving .. MsM8tress for sure ...

After all the FB pics of your cars ... you need to bring a fleet of cars and friends ...

Come on you can claim it as a mission run ... I'm sure there are a few who could need saving .. MsM8tress for sure ...

haha! man I would love to! I wouldn't trailer the Mark though. :D ....the Impala for sure though. :rolleyes:
I will beging my deputation full swing nect july,ill MAKE planes on going to Wisconsin specifically for those dates. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back