The return of the CobraStar embems?

count me in i will take a set will u send info on payment and shipping and i will ship my payment as soon as possible

That would be loot to make happen. The decal kits we sell look excellent when properly installed.

Heres our standard replacement reflective red.

trunklockclose.jpg

Here's the CobrStar cover.

trunklockcover1a.jpg

Yeah Geno I got this from you before and it did look nice. My thing is mine fell out so all I have is the chrome peice with no insert. I tried buying another one but it didnt happen. So I guess I will make my own and order another sticker from you. It would be nice if someone could make one that was an incert and take out the old one.

You know I want em, only bothered you bout em for 3 months , I'll take 2 sets

Well, I get paid this weekend so I will be ordreing a min of two sets. I am thinking four cause they might just get ripped off in Toronto.

Payment and PM sent. 1 Pair please. I forgot to put that in the message area.

Come on guys he won't make em till you pay>

how much is the trunk emblem? that works for a gen 2 right? do i have to send mine in or will you just send me like a sticker or something. im confused as to what exactly it is.

also just for future reference, what all are you selling with the cstar emblem?

thanks

LaserSVT has sent my payment for 1 set ( for those of you counting orders and waiting for the order count.. if he doesnt have enough payments yet.. please make your payments if you havent done so, i really want those emblems )

Looks like this is going where we all suspected it would.

I have a grand total of 8 emblems paid for, thats right eight (8) total 4 sets.

http://www.magnetvalley.com/index.cfm/fa/subcategories.main/parentcat/3577/subcatid/9522

taking green machine's advice i found a site that sells adhesive 2x3.5 magnets in bulk.

if enough guys wanted these, we could go splitsies on a pack and get them realllllly cheap.

this way you can take them off to wash your car or to transfer to another car. these are as thick as 5 sheets of paper but they come thinner or thicker.

just an idea. and i'm not saying that i want to be the one that organizes it. trust me you guys dont want me organizing anything :rolleyes:

Hey Geno put me down for a set as well please. I'm ready to pay- give me the link and you got your money!!

http://www.magnetvalley.com/index.cfm/fa/subcategories.main/parentcat/3577/subcatid/9522

taking green machine's advice i found a site that sells adhesive 2x3.5 magnets in bulk.

if enough guys wanted these, we could go splitsies on a pack and get them realllllly cheap.

this way you can take them off to wash your car or to transfer to another car. these are as thick as 5 sheets of paper but they come thinner or thicker.

just an idea. and i'm not saying that i want to be the one that organizes it. trust me you guys dont want me organizing anything :rolleyes:
FYI walmart sells the adhesive magnets in their crafts section i got some today for my kids project

Members online

No members online now.
Back