A V6 Challenger Revved on Me lol

guinnessman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, even though my 1996 LSC needs front rotors, an alignment, bushings all around in the front end, trans fluid flush, tools removed from trunk (bout 50 lbs worth lol)...it can still HAUL ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This late 40's guy revved on me at a red light tonight...no cops around...dead streets.

I hit it and spun till 30 then she hooked and took OFF!!!!!!!! This dude was 4 car lengths back lol while i hit the end of 2nd. He stopped near me and said "wow you probably got a cobra motor in there.?"...and i told him "yeah it's the de-tuned version and without the supercharger". Which is the truth lol.

She can still run............:cool:

PS considering the technology and "newness" of that Challenger, i'm happy that my LSC killed it. I believe they are 250HP V-6's.

theres no replacement for displacement. haha congrats on the win. those engines are too small for that big body. gotta love the way they look though. lots of the new cars are startin to look like the older ones. finaly some edges and corners again. but i do love the rounded bodies of the marks.

Nice kill. Street racing is the best kind of racing.......it's free unless you get caught. :D The ultimate place to show off a sleeper is not at the track

thats cool , i love street light races (got the driving record to prove it) lol ,i had a little ricer honda ,and a mitsu rev on me at a light , dude in the honda attempted a burnout , barely did one, while the dude in the mitsu just reved the pee out of his engine , then these 2 clowns sat there and idled up there motors and held it preparing for a launch(somewhat), the light turns green i hit the gas my mark dang near gets sideways leaving the light and im hearing these kids motors pushing and cracking gears by the time the mark hits second gear (55+) these ricers are so far behind it was a the type of beating you would give a red headed step-child and pulled hard and kept pulling, and one of the kids catch up to me and says my car is fast and my supercharger sounds nice , he felt like an idiot when i told him im all motor ,stock and the whine he is hearing is my power steering low on fluid :D

American muscle :2
ricers:......yea lol:)

It could also be the 178 horse 2.7:D

I Get Alot of People that are so suprised with my mark when they know its a luxury car but can get sideways and chirp second gear! and make Ricers look like idiots spending all that money on piles!

Members online

No members online now.
Back