2003 ls8 turbo?

Tylergrenier

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there a turbo kit i could but to put on my 2003 lsv8?
Thanks for the response -Tyler

Not a bolt on kit, but with enough $, time, and effort you could be the first to have one ;)

Actually I think someone did a rear mount turbo on their v8. Use the search function and see what you find.

Noobs. WELCOME TO LVC. Someone get the olive oil and the tranny funnel we have one to teach the search function.

Yup.lol. 2 inches above the "NEW THREAD" button, but I'm sure we were all there once too. No need to give him a hard time and make him run ;)

sh*t son, a 375hp LS.... that's not bad at all...wish I could get that power but as it seems reading the thread that I'll need a few swaps from the GEN 2 to get a rear mount turbo :p

holy crap. look who it is :D

To the OP, if you want a good deal, get cam's turbo setup.

Strapp was selling his for $1300, I cant get a hold of him tho, tried calling and everything.

how about this one?

attachment.jpg

what is the pricing and availability of this kit?

careful with the name calling...

he has pictures of NAZW....

(bet this leads to him calling you or I a poser)

Its NAWZ for one, and two, I called you a poser in another thread lmfao

yes that is a real turbo just sitting on top of a valve cover in a real LS

He wanted to put it there but no way would it fit unless he modified his hood and the engine bay a bit.

If you really want a turbo in your ls, it's custom all the way and there are 2 spots to put one. One is a rear mount and the other is in the bumper area. It is not so hard once you see what it takes to do. The hardest part will probably be getting all the right angles on the pipes to clear everything as there is no wiggle room for mistakes, but you will need a good amount of money to complete.

Similar to the one on this guy's ls. I'm going to go and take his ls for a joy ride one of these days :shifty:

DSCN1752.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back