super rare mark viii rims....rarest of them all!!!!

has the rarest mark VIII wheels lmfao, really? because if we searched the numbers i bet 90% of mark VIII wheels produced were blowflakes!!

Uh, arnt the snoflakes the most common of all Mark wheels? I wonder how much a cylinder change is? :lol:
And he can have the whole car painted for $150?!?! :eek: Yeah thats gotta be a quality job! :lol:

that craigslist is bs we all know that and i have the blowflakes and i cant stand them im going to get saleen mustang wheels for mine thank god they make parts for these or we would be all ****ed

that craigslist is bs we all know that and i have the blowflakes and i cant stand them im going to get saleen mustang wheels for mine thank god they make parts for these or we would be all ****ed

you do understand you still need to do a hub swap right?...Use the search feature before you ask how to do a hub swap though

only if he does true saleen wheels, and once he prices them, i bet he goes with replica's in the mark pattern, i wonder if anyone on here has them!!!

its either the cobra stars or the saleen replicas idk witch ones any idea what would look best ? i mean they both pretty much look the same

The ad's hilarious. I'd like to see the $150 paint job his buddy would do.

Wow, you make it back from Houston already? What did you do? Warp? :lol:

i have the same rims on my Mark right now, since theyre so rare wonder what someone would pay for a decent set, mine have some chips in the aluminum but they shine nice, i hate em thou, i want the Bullit rims

nah im on my moms comp, i sent XLR8 a pm, seeing if he wanted to have a meet..no responce yet, ive never met the guy, just, im always up for more friends :D
wish i could warp back, my friend got to feel the Mark at 125mph on the way here, kinda scary till i get those rear shocks fixed - hint hint-

Those are fugly!

Aren't octastars the rarest of the Mark rims?
Which color Mark VIII was the rarest?

Looks to me like it has Octastars....

Yup, that's what they look like to me, also. Mind, it's such a terrible picture, so who knows.

Edit: Switched computers - on the bigger screen they look like flakes again.

he has the snow flakes, and i think the rarest was the blue and blue, heard someone say they only made 288 of them, not sure if thats true or not, i cant even remember who said it

Those are definitely not Octastars! These are Octastars

markrim.jpg

mark.jpg

Those are definitely not Octastars! These are Octastars

Yup, those are octastars. (the wheel style I'm looking to get, sometime)

The wheels in the pic looked to have a prominent center on the small screen. Just switched to the 52'' so it's more clear.

Members online

Back