LSE Grill for sale

xarruda89x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say I'll be getting rid of my LS very soon so I would want to sell the LSE grill. Its aftermarket bought from LSK, current paint on it is Midnight Grey Metallic. Perfect condition, its about a year old. PM me for pictures or throw some prices at me.

Thanks !

Nooo! why you selling the LS? and what will be the next vehicle ??

bump.

Grille shots are in my photo gallery. I'll be taking it off the car tomorrow in case anyone is still interested.

Lmao, you remember that Audi thread? Or is it in my recent thread history haha.
I actually remember the thread. My thalamus is pretty good at getting it's job done. lol

Now that i know what you're planning on getting, the Audi would absolutely have been the better choice. Anyways, good luck with everything buddy.

Granted an Audi is an audi. But don't feel like spending 45k fully loaded Turbo when i know i'll be wasting money on fixing it after warranty is over, when I can pay 33k fully loaded Sonata Turbo ( turbo being an option in oct ) with more options and better warranty. Just doesnt add up to me just because of the brand name of the vehicle.

I agree with 05 LS8. 33K for a FWD small car is crazy. You'll go from lux/sport rwd to base market fwd.

Now matter how you put it, when people ask what you drive, you still have to say a hyundai sonata. When they laugh, your best response is it's two steps better then a accent! I'd have no problem spending the extra 33 cents on the dollar to NOT have to say that and see that fugly front end.

This is just my opinion, so read my quote below.

You could turbo a Civic... just sayin

I'm not knocking the Hyundai company, I do like the Genesis Sedan with the RWD V8, but that Sonata, the front end looks confused. To each his own... good luck.

You're right about when people ask me what kind of car i drive. But thats ok with me. The car wont be looking stock, it'll have a unique look to it. Plus the Genesis loaded is at 47k. Hyundai Equus will be debuting 2011, fully loaded will be priced at around 70k or more. So in a few years i wont be having a problem telling them thats what i drive. Hyundai isnt what they used to be years ago.

that being said opinions will obviously will be said in this thread but lets not do that because i just wanna sell my grille !! LOL.

This is like when the LS guys got into a little scuffle with the Ford Focus guys.

I still lol from time to time from that. I mean cerealously, a ford focus!? Bwahahahahaha, do those even have power windows ;P

Plus the Genesis loaded is at 47k. Hyundai Equus will be debuting 2011, fully loaded will be priced at around 70k or more. So in a few years i wont be having a problem telling them thats what i drive. Hyundai isnt what they used to be years ago.

Doesn't mean it'll sell. My local hyundai dealership(drive by it almost everyday) has trouble selling any hyundai over 20k, simply because, it's a hyundai. I highly doubt anybody with that kind of money will even think about taking a look at a hyundai.

Good luck though, with the sell and the future car.

This is like when the LS guys got into a little scuffle with the Ford Focus guys.

I still lol from time to time from that. I mean cerealously, a ford focus!? Bwahahahahaha, do those even have power windows ;P

haha, my wife has a 06 focus, power everything silly :D its faster than my fellow recruiters wifes 08 civic... but in the end, it is a Focus lol

I agree with 05 LS8. 33K for a FWD small car is crazy. You'll go from lux/sport rwd to base market fwd.

Now matter how you put it, when people ask what you drive, you still have to say a hyundai sonata. When they laugh, your best response is it's two steps better then a accent! I'd have no problem spending the extra 33 cents on the dollar to NOT have to say that and see that fugly front end.

This is just my opinion, so read my quote below.

Exactly. I personally try to go up in life as time proceeds and not back down.
Going from a Lincoln to a Hundai is downgrading to me. I know i know they have come long way, still doesn't make a difference.

Don't want to wander off to much, so i will keep the rest to myself.

No takers on the grill yet?

I was actually a little interested in a mazda speed3 after checking it out on the detailing forum of which I'm a member.

I'm not the type of guy for sporty cars. I like luxury. So Genesis coupe would be out of the question. Though Genesis Sedan i'd take any day.

Dude if you want a turbo car so bad, why not get a slighty used MKS eco boost? They are pretty bad ass. Then you wouldn't have to settle for a Korean Honda knock off.

there is a reason the Audi cost a lot more, it is much better designed and built car, the balance on them is near perfect, even the guys at Top Gear have been saying that the newer Audi's are better than their BMW counter parts (which is saying a lot) most of the time. i have driven many new Hyundai including a genesis coupe, powerful yes, but not really fun to drive. too much roll in the corners and not very confidence building. i would take a basic A4 over one any day of the week.

I want to convert my LS headlights into audi headlights, projector and LEDS, I think it'd be sick!

Members online

No members online now.
Back