Custom trunk lock covers, Who's interested?

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I bought that beautiful Blue on silver emblem from Jamie and it got me thinkin'. "How'd he do that? So I took it apart. And I have fgured it out I think. I have yet to glue it back together. Any advice would be appreciated, and as always welcomed. Also I was also thinking I could make Pink cross on a black background for ya Debi. Give me some good ones. Ford blue on white would look sweet Laser. I shopped the salvage yards and can have alot of these quick if I think 5-6 will sell. And we are talking 30-45 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks in advance.

$30, Im in. I'd like black with a red linc star. Or all red with a chrome cobrastar.....
I just need one. I'll take a normal stock one.

The Lincoln cross will remain the original design but the colors will change. Chrome on red is stock. I could do the red on black though. But as far as the cobrastar goes, I can't do that. The lincoln cross has to stay. Only the colors can change. Keep the ideas comin guys. Are we talkin dark red or lipstickass firetruck red? I was thinking something like firetruck red.

So does that mean I get one?
Black with red cross? like I said Ill take original colors also.

This means you took interest and you will get the first shot if your serious. I will do red on black for he first one. We'll se how it comes out it is still in the works. But all thoughts help.

i did black with red star for craig over on the .org a while back, here is a pic i am trying to find a better one he posted a good one once.
94paint3.JPG

Hell ive got a black one ive been trying to sell for over a year now. It was on ebay 3 times for 5.00 and free shipping, nobody even bid !! lol

What kind of paint do you use? I've got one that I picked up at the junkyard recently with the intention of painting it (or trying!)

Are you using any special glue or will superweather strip adhesive be fine? That's what I had planned on using.

dont use the adhesive glue it will eat the paint. i use GOOP, same stuff i use on the headlight lenses.

dont use the adhesive glue it will eat the paint. i use GOOP, same stuff i use on the headlight lenses.

Cool!

Wasn't sure what adhesives would be compatible with the paint. That Goop is pretty good stuff! (I've used it for a lot of things now, not just car related)

Members online

No members online now.
Back