these are the tires i am ordering.

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
these things have some dam good ratings and they look killer. not very cheap but oh well. they are bfgoodrich g-force kdw.
i am going with 255-35-18's in the front and 295-35-18's in the rear. setting me back $820 bucks shipped which isnt terrible, i could never do it without my income tax check so i'm gonna treat her to some slick sneakers!!

g-force-t-a-kdw.jpg

$820 bucks, way too much money for me, but i turn all my tires into smoke, so...i get the salvage tires all the time, $20 per tire just cuz i burn em up
but those do look very nice Jamie, hope you enjoy em

Nice. Those actually come stock on the SRT4's. Super sticky, but dont expect them to last more than a couple years.

Thats a really short sidewall for the front Jamie. They are excellent tires though. I had them a couple times and love the hook. They are loud and they wear fast but man do they grab the road. Thats not a bad deal eaither. I spent just under $700 for my tires and they are 245/45/18 and 275/40/18

Nice. Those actually come stock on the SRT4's. ...

I dont think thats a good selling point. :lol:

*car meet*

Dude: Wo mang, those are some killer tires!
Jamie: Yeah they are really great. Did you know they come on a Neon.... STOCK!?
Dude: *laughs uncontrollably*

Those were the tires I wanted to get ever since i wanted new wheels, but I read too many reviews that said they were loud, so i didn't want to chance it and end up unhappy. I still secretly want them though. They have an awesome looking tread pattern.

exactly lol my car is loud so tire noise wont bother me, that and the system thats going in it wont matter!
i wrote the front tire size wrong i was 255-40 in the front and 295-35 in the rear. the tires on the front now are 245-40 but they are too skinny, they are stretched onto the front rims and i dont want that. i'm sure they will last long enough to get my moneys worth i hardly drive.

Those were the tires I wanted to get ever since i wanted new wheels, but I read too many reviews that said they were loud, so i didn't want to chance it and end up unhappy. I still secretly want them though. They have an awesome looking tread pattern.

You may not believe this but my single favorite tire ever is the ones I have now. They are General Exclaim UHP's. My 97 would spin its tires hard all the time (245/50/16) and break them loose into second. With the 275/40/18 Kumahos it would still spin them bad. These tires only slip a little at launch and dont even bark into second. They just hook like you wouldnt believe! The cornering grip is excellent to although the sidewals are a bit soft so I wouldnt autocross these tires but for a DD that needs grip, I cant think of a better tire. When it rains they dont behave any different, they just hook!
For comparison the hook better then my old:
BFG TA KD
BFG TA KDW
Michelin Pilot Sport 1 and 2
Pirelli P-Zero, P9000, P-Zero Assimetrico (sp?)
Goodyear GS-C, GS-D, GT+4, VR, ZR, ST, F1
Bridgestone S01, Pole Position, RE09
Yokohama AVS
Nitto 555, ENVO, 455
Kumoho- had them all.

Plus they are cheap! :D

exactly lol my car is loud so tire noise wont bother me, that and the system thats going in it wont matter!

Yeah my car is pretty loud too and I've got a set of headers in the garage that I'll be putting on soon so it'll be even louder then, and my sound system is pretty ridiculous, but when my wife rides in the car she likes it quiet, so I didn't want to chance it being even louder and hearing her complain! lol. :p

when mine rides in my car she'll have to listen to whatever is making noise lol. thats hwy she has her own car. but, i got it made, my wife loves loud cars and being able to go fast. she told me the day i got my 97 home, i let her take it to the store and she comes back and says, i wouldnt be able to drive that car everyday, i said why too loud? she said no because i would want to race everything lol!!! i got a cool wife.

mine would rather drive her 4 door 96 Geo Tracker (barf)

Tell us how those 295 work in the back i want to put some on when spring comes but i think i will go with the new nitto NT05. i am so sick of my tires i have 215's that are six years old with 25,000 miles on for the winter. i can leave 50 feet of tire marks just shifting from 1st to 2nd. it's fun but i would probally loose a race to a Honda with theses tires

You may not believe this but my single favorite tire ever is the ones I have now. They are General Exclaim UHP's. My 97 would spin its tires hard all the time (245/50/16) and break them loose into second. With the 275/40/18 Kumahos it would still spin them bad. These tires only slip a little at launch and dont even bark into second. They just hook like you wouldnt believe! The cornering grip is excellent to although the sidewals are a bit soft so I wouldnt autocross these tires but for a DD that needs grip, I cant think of a better tire. When it rains they dont behave any different, they just hook!
For comparison the hook better then my old:
BFG TA KD
BFG TA KDW
Michelin Pilot Sport 1 and 2
Pirelli P-Zero, P9000, P-Zero Assimetrico (sp?)
Goodyear GS-C, GS-D, GT+4, VR, ZR, ST, F1
Bridgestone S01, Pole Position, RE09
Yokohama AVS
Nitto 555, ENVO, 455
Kumoho- had them all.

Plus they are cheap! :D

My dad has got those Generals on his GMQ and they are lounder than hell. I wish he would have gone with a more expensive tire with a less aggressive tread pattern.

Mine are dead silent. I have heard these tires turn to chit after 15-20K though so I guess I will see. But with their combination of grip and ride quality.... I may go buy another set for spares since they are discontinued.

Really though I couldnt find anything near this quality and performance for $134 each front and $138 each rear. :)

hey tom, did you get your tag back? i mailed it back to you but never heard from you i want to make sure it went back! what did you buy to replace the mark?

hey tom, did you get your tag back? i mailed it back to you but never heard from you i want to make sure it went back! what did you buy to replace the mark?

yeah I got the tags. thanks for sending my garage door opener too! I will most likely pick up a 2007 or 8 jeep srt8. all black of course:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back