longtimemarkviiilover IS A SCAMMER

Evidently he lurks around Mustang forums too, He once had the screen name mumonster here as well as tangboy98 on LOD. He claims to be from Albany, Johnstown, and Gloversville, NY.
Do a search on his screen names and you can see what kind of POS he is.

This guy got me for $2500 2 years ago on a Paxton Novi he posted on LOD.
I tried lawyers, police etc. just got burned.
I see him around ebay, I think if you see anybody from his town (Gloversville) with Mark 8 stuff either trying to buy or sell you probably better look elsewhere.
I used googleearth back then on his address and there was a Mark in the driveway.
If only I lived closer.......

Wow. And, you didn't drive to his house? 2500 will get you across the US a few times!! I don't know about people always trying to respect the laws, this kind of stuff is definately in old school rule territory. Lose the noodle and grow a backbone, and take care of this kinda crap. A few good stories out there is enough to stop everybody from trying it.

Wow. And, you didn't drive to his house? 2500 will get you across the US a few times!! I don't know about people always trying to respect the laws, this kind of stuff is definately in old school rule territory. Lose the noodle and grow a backbone, and take care of this kinda crap. A few good stories out there is enough to stop everybody from trying it.
$2500 more would not have got me out of jail for what I woulda done to him had I gone......

that is him, i just got a call from a guy here in florida that just got taken by dennis over a bumper, another $250 bucks he keeps, and the guy doesnt have a bumper still, and cant get a refund either because he is being ignored now. this guy who called me is going to the new channel because his wife googled dennis' name after they paid him for the bumper, and found all this crap on him, they want me to give their phone number to the people he has screwed over, this guy on the phone is a cop in training, and he said he isnt standing for what dennis is doing, he was PISSSSSSSSSSSED OFF let me tell you i though he was gonna rip my head off just talking about it! he's been in contact with authorities in gloversville already and him and his wife are talking with the news station in a few days they want as many people to come forward as possible who have lost money to him and they already coppied everything from the site here that shows what is going on. i have his number if anyone would like to talk to him, dont be affraid to do it, this dude was no joke, he said the buck stops at him, no more money goes to dennis.

Oh thats excellent Jamie! This dude really needed to be stopped. Hes almost as bad as Banana Hobby with the stealing and constant lies.

no he saw an ebay add he had listed and saw a car he claimed to have, and it was the color he needed so he bought the rear bumper off the car outside of ebay. he claims its lost on a greyhound bus somewhere.

Jamie,
I want to talk to this guy, if he has got the authorities involved and the news, my lawyer in upstate NY still has the paperwork.

i will put his phone number on here he asked if i could. i will post it as soonn as i get back from the shop i left his number there. he begs anyone who got screwed to call him, including you chris, dont just let it go, he needs to be stopped, hell the :q:q:q:qer needs to go to jail.

What a thread for my first post here!

I just finished going thru the whole thread, getting madder and madder as I read. It looks like justice is going to be served, finally. This guy should have been stopped long ago. It will be interesting to see how many people this guy scammed -- until he scammed one of you! What really surprises me is that someone hasn't 'customized' his car yet.

I have been lucky and only had one problem ordering in my 12 years of being on the net. That was a cigarette site that only took PayPal. After paying to register with PayPal I found out the site went out of business so I got my money back from my credit card and, luckily, "Banned from PayPal for life".

I registed late last year so I had now better find the area to intoduce myself and my wheels.

Cheers,

This guy has a ton of stuff on ebay right now with the moparsrs69 ebay name.

Just a heads up.

HI Gescojoe, when you get settled in make sure you throw a few pics of your ride and you in my Guys thread (url in my sign)

and as far as someone doing a job on the theifs car, well, I'd like to think that LVC's Hotties realize that getting a guys ride is lame, it may hurt him, but obviously he has no respect for others so why would he care if his stuff got tore up. Would be funny if someone stole it and then sold it back to him, part by part!!!! lolol

It will be interesting to see how many people this guy scammed -- until he scammed one of you!
That's right - don't mess with LVC!!!! Somthing to say about networking with people that care, and have a good eye!!!

Smooches!
MsM8

OK, I didn't even read this entire post and then immediately hit the REPLY button because I have dealt with this MORON before.

In the late part of last year, I put a grill from a 94 up for auction. It's off my donor car and I didn't need it. It was a VERY nice grill, in very nice shape, excepting that one of the screw mounts (out of 9 total) had been snapped at some point. That's pretty much a non issue and did not cosmetically impact the grill at all.

I had the bid starting at like 50 bucks or something, and had a "buy it now" for 75. The grill was up for 17 minutes total before Dennis Morey hit the "Buy it now". Then took three days to pay for it. By the way, he was under the user "82firebirdlover"

I got the payment, then sent him an email saying that since he paid on a Saturday night, I would not be able to get the grill out until Monday. As it turned out, I didn't get it sent until Wednesday morning. I sent him an email FROM THE UPS STORE with a photograph of the grill in the HANDS OF THE UPS GUY and the tracking number. When I got to the office I entered the tracking number at eBay and at Paypal.

Then I got around to checking my email. I got a nasty email from him claiming that I was avoiding him, I was holding onto his money and that I was trying to rip him off. I sent him an email saying that I had in fact sent it, reiterated the tracking number, and then posted a neutral feedback on ebay saying he paid slow and demanded immediate shipment. I got this email from him:

You can leave me feedback but you cant answer my email? did you ship my grill and if so whats the tracking number..last chance then im going to file paypal claim and you will get a negative feedback...By the way..sellers cant leave buyers bad feedback and diod you know that leaving a bad comment about me as a good feedback is a violation and If I turn it in you could get suspended..I will send you the link if you cant find it to show you what violation it is and you can clearly read what you just did is a violation.. send my tracking number before this gets real bad for you!

My response:

The grill is already on the way. I have sent you the tracking
number TWO TIMES. I will happily provide copies of our
emails to both paypal and eBay. What did I post in your
feedback that was in any way incorrect? I still rated you as a
positive, since you did pay eventually. In the interest of being
complete I am going to send you the tracking number again,
and I will forward these two emails to eBay where they can
make a decision themselves as to any wrongdoing. Your
tracking number is 1z67245E0352282179 and was shipped
via UPS.

His response:

Dude you never sent me no damn tracking nor emaisl until now...my ebay mail dont lie......i just double checked and also my hotmail...nothing...you put a comment into my positive section that is not so nice..you will see i turned it in and i will make sure you get a nice feedback also!

There's about a dozen correspondences with paypal and ebay that followed that, I don't even have a record of those anymore. Basically he contacted Paypal and claimed that he never got the grill, so they took the money BACK FROM ME. I talked to them on the phone and they said once I got verification from UPS that they had delivered, I would get the money back. In the meantime he is posting on the Paypal dispute forum these rambling emails where he is claiming to have 16 pages of positive feedback, etc, etc. I went and looked up his account info on ebay and ended up sending him an email that said this:

Dennis:

Perhaps you can help me. You say that you have 16 pages of feedback and 277 feedbacks from items that you have sold, yet when I log onto eBay and look at your account, it says that you signed on August 29, 2009 and have bought exactly two items (the grill from me, and some other item on September 4th) and have sold nothing. There is not 16 pages of feedback nor is there any validity to your claims.

His reply back:

thats because i have 2 ebay accounts! my wifes and mine..i used to use my wifes and now she sells avon on line so i opened another one!

It goes on and on. Finally he figures out that he has TWO email accounts, the one that I had initially sent the information to and then some other one that he was randomly sending me hate mail from. I noticed that one of his emails came from the initial email address and I sent him this:

Well it is pleasant to know that you finally looked at your email. I would kindly ask you to note the time and date at which it was sent.

I did in fact both add expedited shipping and I shipped in an oversized box, since the grill was basically touching the sides of every 18" box I could find and I didn't want it damaged in shipping. I found an oversized Jeg's box and shipped it in there. I took a photograph of that box and sent it to you from the UPS store at the same time that I sent you the first email with your tracking information.

In the meantime you have decided to stop payment through Paypal, and they have put a hold on that transaction. The money will be released to me when UPS verifies receipt of the package, which to my understanding should be Monday. That is somewhat inconvenient and disingenuous though, since I am now forced to cover the money that they have withdrawn back out of my account.

I contacted PayPal by phone and they advised me to escalate the claim up to highest level, that being a fraud investigation. They verified to me by phone they they are tracking the package and that it left Springfield yesterday, and that I entered the relevant tracking numbers onto PayPal in a timely matter. Since I am the administrator of the email server that I use, I not only have a complete record of our emails but I also have log verification of every email sent to you including time and date stamping and will be forwarding that information to them upon request. I have already scanned the shipping receipt and uploaded it to them. I have also contacted the eBay fraud department and am awaiting further instruction from them, since at this time you both have the grill on the way to you and you have rescinded payment to me.

You can do us both a favor and go to Paypal and discontinue the claim. At such time I will drop my PayPal escalation and contact eBay to let them know the problem was resolved amicably.

On a related note, have you ever replaced a grill on a Mark VIII before? I ask this because it may be a little bit more involved process than you are expecting as you have to pull the entire bumper cover off and it really takes two people or you are likely to damage your paint. I can point you to fairly comprehensive online instructions. It isn't difficult but halfway through i'll look like you have pulled the whole front end off your car.

You can feel free to contact me at any time at 417 849-9499 if I can be of assistance in any way. I currently own and drive the 3rd fastest Mark VIII in the United States and have a fair knowledge of them.

Before he replied, I got notification that UPS had delivered. I immediately called PayPal and got my money. Then I got this email from him:

conmtact fraud all you want.. its not fraud to open a claim on paypal..thats what its there for...once item is delivered to me they release the funds back to you..and they did..fraud has nothing to do with this situation..so email who ever you want..and i know how to install the grill..i have taken apart over 70 marks to date..i can do it with my eyes closed.. i inspected the grill..its ok,,but there are 2 chrome chips not mentioned..and also where the tab was broke it cracked a fin on the grill..also not noted in the auction...im debating what I want to do..I will let you know!

At this point I really wanted the grill back. It was a nice grill and I wanted someone to have it that I thought actually deserved it. I sent him this email, which was the last correspondence I had with him:

These are defects that I sincerely did not notice when I was handling the grill. If you feel that it is not going to work for you, I will happily refund your money if you want to ship it back to me and I will relist it with the defects photographed and noted.

This guy completely soured me on selling parts off my donor car. I haven't sold a thing off of it since. He is a moron at the highest level and I sincerely wish bad things upon him. He caused me 4 days of aggravation and cost me valuable time dealing with this.

Edit: Yes, I know I said I had the 3rd fastest Mark VIII. At the time I knew of Burbank and one other S/C Mark VIII, so it was a mostly valid claim.

Yup. Total moron. Feel sorry for his wife! Unless she is a big fat looser too - must be to have married this guy.

Somebody give me all his aliases and will make a separate subsection in the Mark VIII section with Joey's permission.

Sticky it for all to see.

This a-hole has to be stopped.

I wish I wasn't so busy paying for ObamaFailure or I would definitely like to take a trip out to northern New York. Until then, buyer beware.

This a-hole takes advantage of every deal that is not insured or signature required. That is his modus operandi. Easy to see by a blind man.

Here...let me get your attention...this guy is a p.o.s.

0277555351.jpg

try to help someone and get kicked in the teeth sorry hope he gets it really good one day i would of bought and shiped them first class that was good stuff goodnjght all

Aw crap

No way! I wish I had read this a few years ago! 12-27-2010, there was a listing on ebay for a pair of 1996 HID housings. Looked to be in excellent shape. Asking price was 600, I talked the seller down to 450. This is where I begin to wonder.
I (like a dip:q:q:q:q) sent a USPS money order for $450.00 US. I paid extra for confirmation, as well as a money order inquiry among other things. The money order was cashed at a bank on 12-30-2010. (the only reason I continued with this purchase, was someone told me it is a felony to commit mail fraud, which not delivering product derived from payment with USPS money order, was considered.
This :q:q:q:q went as

"Suzette Quinn"
110 North Street
Gloversville, NY. 12078

Ebay user names were:
ihaveallkindsofgoodstuffforsale
sweetlikecandy72
rumblebee46

I also found info about a "Suzette Quinn"
1972 Cardwell, Hamilton, Ohio, 45011 who had been taken to small claims court for certified mail fraud.

This has never been resolved, I happened across these posts tonight, and saw the words "scammer" "ebay" "new york" but more importantly "Gloversville" and "Quinn"

Does anyone have input on this?

oh,

Sorry to double post, but the bank my money order was cashed at was
NBT BANK NA of
Norwich, New York
Routing number (i think)

Someone please kick-door this piece of trash.

Oh one more thing, This B kept bugging me about "tracking numbers" for the money order I sent, even after it had been cashed (as I later found out)

Last edited:
I got ripped off by this scumbag also. I bought a rear bumper from him for a 98 mark. He claimed he shipped it on a Grayhound bus. I paid through Paypal. He dragged it out over 30 days so I couldn't get my money back. My wife called the Gloversville PD and explained the story to a detective. He knew Dennis' name and paid him a visit. I got all but $50 back the next day. I never pursued the $50. I didn't want anymore aggriaviation. I finally purchased a beautiful bumper from Jamie. Please call the Gloversville PD. I'm sure they can help. Best of luck!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back