Kansas Missouri Arkansas Nebraska come to Hooters for the first cruise of spring!!!!

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well the name says it. The place, Hooters at the Legends. When, March 20th. The Legends is the area around the Kansas speedway, and what better place for a good pic then there. There is also plenty of other entertainment in the are besides boo..I mean hooters. Come on lawrence marks and that beautiful two tone orange and grey mark. Let's make this happen and have a good time, invite friends with old, new, fast, low and slow, or loud and fast. Just make sure it's not a honda:p . It is at 110th and I-70 highway. I will post a map when there is interest taken. :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :wave :wave :wave :invasion: :invasion: :invasion: :invasion: :L :L

Not quite sure if I'll be in town for that weekend but if I am I'll be sure to stop by.

Hells yeah. This could be great. I chose that area cause it's between lawrence and KC.

Well I might be in STL that weekend. But if I am not I'll be there. That is if my mark 8 is running right...

Ok noonish one oclock. And the blower tease is great. I will have to use a vacation day but I can still do it.

Kooks headers w/ 3" collectors, than 3" pipe that Ys into a 3.5" E-cutout. On the closed side of the Cut out it reduces all the way back down into stock exhaust. So when the cut out is closed the exhaust is quiet. -Helps with the sleeper effect a little, though the loud blower kinda ruins that.

Kooks headers w/ 3" collectors, than 3" pipe that Ys into a 3.5" E-cutout. On the closed side of the Cut out it reduces all the way back down into stock exhaust. So when the cut out is closed the exhaust is quiet. -Helps with the sleeper effect a little, though the loud blower kinda ruins that.
lol yea the blower gives you away, sounds real mean man i like:D

Well it seems like there's gonna be a decent turnout. so here is a link to a map I assume most already know where it is.

I'll be there- with 3 more Marks....

I have my 1994, my wife's 95, and my friend's 95....

what time is the meet thats just down the high way from me hopefully i will have my chip from tommy put in and my pipes done

I would say between 12:00-1:00pm. Does that sound good for everyone. Daylight would be great for pics of all the marks together.

Members online

No members online now.
Back