And shes gone!

yeah dont leave pop in and say hi. and let me know when you guys move down to fl we'll get together. Thanks again Tom this was a smooth transaction. as long as the morons at the dmv dont look at the title like its from another planet!

You? over 7000 posts? Who would have figured lol.

Das right. Kiss my ass. :p

Thats just in one thread though. I have over 10K posts on that site. Unfortunatly they used to only count posts in the Tech sections and the specialty members forums. I had my post count up to 1400 or so with just tech posts then something happened and many members lost their post counts. :( The sit owner decided to then make all posts count. Im only back to 1200 or so since that happened a few months ago.

yeah dont leave pop in and say hi. and let me know when you guys move down to fl we'll get together. Thanks again Tom this was a smooth transaction. as long as the morons at the dmv dont look at the title like its from another planet!

Hahaha! Im sure it will be cool. If not she is registered til Sep!!!! lol

Im gona miss this forum. Everyone on here has been awesome! I will peek in from time to time.

Why are you getting out? You're only going to Pensacola? I did the same thig back in 07. I got rid of my Mark, thinking I was out of the game. You're never ever out of the game. Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in. :p

chicken i hope we can meet some day so i can show you my pussy, since you talk about it so much, i'll shave your head and make you walk around your town in a mini skirt.

come to boscobel and show me lol maybe that will get your ass up there

No, he'll never come, actually, it's starting to get questionable if I'll make it this year even. I haven't had the money to finish getting the 96 put back together. Waiting on my tax return so I can buy my replacement core support. Then I just have to find time to hack the old one out and put the new one in. It definitely won't be in paint if I bring the 96.

Hell, I kinda like the gray primer!

i would go, but i am starting to wonder why so many dudes are into this huge sausage fest at rich's house???

Boscobel Wisconson in early July at Mespocks house...

We have had members from as far as the UK attend... people come from all over the US!

Yikes! Thats one hell of a drive! So are there Playboy Bunnies there or good drugs? :p

i would like to go if i could meet up with a few marks close to me and we could all travel together, i couldnt make it alone i'd fall asleep at the florida border and end the 97 for good!

there were some other women there too... but if your looking for chicks its def not the place to be... all of the girls but Debi were taken i think..

you are cute.
you want me lol
N it's starting to get questionable if I'll make it this year even. I haven't had the money to finish getting the 96 put back together. Waiting on my tax return so I can buy my replacement core support. Then I just have to find time to hack the old one out and put the new one in. It definitely won't be in paint if I bring the 96.

Hell, I kinda like the gray primer!
thats fine aint gotta be fancy, hell they let ME in
i would go, but i am starting to wonder why so many dudes are into this huge sausage fest at rich's house???
the same reason you come on here and talk to a bunch of dudes
I brought my GF!!!!!
and 2 other guys lol

Members online

Back